Hey guys,

mods have ruined my witcher 3 game on Origin,

I am so angry please help me... fast traveling anywhere to be specific..

I have tried everything: repairing the game, moving a backed up clean copy, loaded previous games, started over, removed the mods, I even copied a clean game copy before modding and then uninstalled n reinstalled again nothing worked !!!..

Mods were working fine with me until I abused fast traveling anywhere :mad: :mellow: :sad:

now I am trying to uninstall and reinstall again.. but I am scared that i will face the same problem I DON'T WANNA GO BACK TO SCRATCH I REACHED 70% OF THE GAME

is the bugs from my saved games??? or from the mods?? or from the game itself ???

WAITING OR ANY REPLIES AND SUGGESTIONS...

Since I don't know which mods you might or might not have used it is hard to be more specific. My guess is that you have a corrupted save.

I would disable the mods, and try opening an old save... I mean near the beginning of the game. See if you can fast travel there. If you can not, then you have a deeper issue.

Then work your way forward in your saves until you reach the broken point.

If you have edited your main files or .ini in some way that misbehaves, that is a deeper fix that will require a lot more information to even begin to help.

Edited by Bengabriel

Since I don't know which mods you might or might not have used it is hard to be more specific.

But, I would disable the mods, and try opening an old save... I mean near the beginning of the game. See if you can fast travel there.

Then work your way forward in your saves until you reach the broken point.

If you have edited your main files or .ini in some way that misbehaves, that is a deeper fix.

Hello! I am using the easiest Mods, which are fast traveling anywhere,jumping in shallow water,leave roach alone and no fall damage, and I did try loading a new save and continuing forward while disabling mods but this didn't work. I just need my game to go back to normal... I abused the fast traveling!!! All because I missed a favor for Radiovid I tried going back but I guess scripts were broken! Please help

You are clearly warned on the Travel From Anywhere mod page NOT to abuse it, so yeah....probably don't need to tell you.

If you completely uninstall your game, remove your mods and then re-install your game, there is NO WAY you will still have problems from that mod unless it broke some of your quests, in which case you will need to just start over.

So my advice is simple: Clean it all up, uninstall your game (PLUS delete your settings files from Documents), then re-install and start over.

And DO NOT use mods that can potentially break your game.

Edited by Guest

You are clearly warned on the Travel From Anywhere mod page NOT to abuse it, so yeah....probably don't need to tell you.

If you completely uninstall your game, remove your mods and then re-install your game, there is NO WAY you will still have problems from that mod unless it broke some of your quests, in which case you will need to just start over.

So my advice is simple: Clean it all up, uninstall your game (PLUS delete your settings files from Documents), then re-install and start over.

And DO NOT use mods that can potentially break your game.

Yes I know about the abusing the mod part, funny thing is I read it a billion times but I guess my excitement for the game got the best of me..

Thank you for ur help will try all that!

When the mod glitches the game, does it glitch the saves? Or the whole game? U sure uninstall will remove all bugs?

The save game is corrupted if you fast traveled from Junior's house...

That's what I thought so too :( do u think I can load an earlier game before Junior's house? Or it will corrupt my game after reinstalling??? Should I start fresh and forget my saved games?

The game is ok, you don't need to reinstall it. Only the save games created after Junior quest are corrupted. If you have a save before Junior's house (or during that quest) then you're lucky, otherwise you need to start from beginning. The mod has a forum with the quests that break if you fast travel when the game doesn't expect this. Read it, there are 4-5 quests...

Edited by Wolfmark

If you have an earlier save it should work fine :smile: seems that fast travel mod causes more troubles than advantages

The game is ok, you don't need to reinstall it. Only the save games created after Junior quest are corrupted. If you have a save before Junior's house (or during that quest) then you're lucky, otherwise you need to start from beginning. The mod has a forum with the quests that break if you fast travel when the game doesn't expect this. Read it, there are 4-5 quests...

If you have an earlier save it should work fine :smile: seems that fast travel mod causes more troubles than advantages

first of all thank you for helping I appreciate it :kiss:

The game is not ok because I have been trying to start over and even started a saved game before the Junior Quest and nothing worked, Gerald was just casting signs at everyone and people were beating each other and also finishing animations were flying off the hook.. it was terrible... my game was working fine up until I remembered later on that a favor for Radovid and Now or Never never came up and I want to help Philippa and I also want Triss helping in the battle so when I tried to load an earlier save after abusing he fast travel all the game fell apart.... I am uninstalling and reinstalling and I hope this fixes my game!

what do u guys think??? do u think I should retry my saved games after reinstall or it will break my new game all over?