Fast Travel from Anywhere does not inherently break the game, but misuse does ruin saves post use IE: Favor for Radovid. I have used the mod through three games with no issues.

The simple fact is that there are quest triggers that are dependent on leaving certain locales on foot as the designers intended. Just my two cents.

The save game is corrupted if you fast traveled from Junior's house...

That's what I thought so too :sad: do u think I can load an earlier game before Junior's house? Or it will corrupt my game after reinstalling??? Should I start fresh and forget my saved games?

I've had things like this happen to me before, so don't think you're alone in this.

And if this was me, I would just start a new game (because I just can't go back to old saves and not know exactly where I am or what I am doing - it just breaks the flow).

If you have an earlier save it should work fine :smile: seems that fast travel mod causes more troubles than advantages

The game is ok, you don't need to reinstall it. Only the save games created after Junior quest are corrupted. If you have a save before Junior's house (or during that quest) then you're lucky, otherwise you need to start from beginning. The mod has a forum with the quests that break if you fast travel when the game doesn't expect this. Read it, there are 4-5 quests...

You are clearly warned on the Travel From Anywhere mod page NOT to abuse it, so yeah....probably don't need to tell you.

If you completely uninstall your game, remove your mods and then re-install your game, there is NO WAY you will still have problems from that mod unless it broke some of your quests, in which case you will need to just start over.

So my advice is simple: Clean it all up, uninstall your game (PLUS delete your settings files from Documents), then re-install and start over.

And DO NOT use mods that can potentially break your game.

GUYS ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY SURE THAT WHEN I UNINSTALL THEN REINSTALL THE GAME WILL BE UTTERLY CLEAN FREE OF BUGS?

If you have an earlier save it should work fine :smile: seems that fast travel mod causes more troubles than advantages

The game is ok, you don't need to reinstall it. Only the save games created after Junior quest are corrupted. If you have a save before Junior's house (or during that quest) then you're lucky, otherwise you need to start from beginning. The mod has a forum with the quests that break if you fast travel when the game doesn't expect this. Read it, there are 4-5 quests...

You are clearly warned on the Travel From Anywhere mod page NOT to abuse it, so yeah....probably don't need to tell you.

If you completely uninstall your game, remove your mods and then re-install your game, there is NO WAY you will still have problems from that mod unless it broke some of your quests, in which case you will need to just start over.

So my advice is simple: Clean it all up, uninstall your game (PLUS delete your settings files from Documents), then re-install and start over.

GUYS ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY SURE THAT WHEN I UNINSTALL THEN REINSTALL THE GAME WILL BE UTTERLY CLEAN FREE OF BUGS?

YES! PROVIDED YOU ALSO DELETE OR AT LEAST BACK UP YOUR MODS FOLDER. IN FACT, IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A CLEAN START, RENAME YOUR WITCHER GAME FOLDER TO W3OLD OR SOMETHING AND DO THE SAME WITH YOUR W3 FOLDER UNDER DOCUMENTS.

THEN RE-INSTALL YOUR GAME AND EVERYTHING WILL BE FRESH AND NEW!!!!! :D

YES! PROVIDED YOU ALSO DELETE OR AT LEAST BACK UP YOUR MODS FOLDER. IN FACT, IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A CLEAN START, RENAME YOUR WITCHER GAME FOLDER TO W3OLD OR SOMETHING AND DO THE SAME WITH YOUR W3 FOLDER UNDER DOCUMENTS.

THEN RE-INSTALL YOUR GAME AND EVERYTHING WILL BE FRESH AND NEW!!!!! :D

Awesome thank you! and do u advise me to start fresh rather than reload older saved games?

Fast Travel from Anywhere does not inherently break the game, but misuse does ruin saves post use IE: Favor for Radovid. I have used the mod through three games with no issues.

The simple fact is that there are quest triggers that are dependent on leaving certain locales on foot as the designers intended. Just my two cents.

Yes u r right but I prefer not risking it again because I have limited gbs and always have to use 45 gbs to reinstall the game all over...