Mods suddenly not working?

ZacInual

Hey Nexus, for no comprehensible reason, my mods have all of a sudden stopped working. I have no idea why, although I have done all that I can think of to fix the issue - I have put the necessary lines of code into the Fallout4.ini and Fallout4Prefs files, and I have verified the game cache integrity with Steam, although to my dismay, nothing has worked as of yet - I have a feeling that the problem lays with the Fallout 4 files and not the Mod Manager (NMM Of course), the reason being I ran Skyrim with my mods enabled and it worked fine. If it helps, below is my Load order.

- allout4.esm

- Homemaker.esm

- ArmorKeywords.esm

- Robot Home Defence.esm

- Weponsmith Extended.esp

- RebuiltSeriesPrewarHousesFullyRestored.esp

- Armorsmith Extended.esp

- CBBE.esp

- IncreasedSettlerPopulation50.esp

- Rhino.esp

- Regent.esp

- Parang Machete.esp

- mysterousmagnum.esp

- G3.esp

- Glock20.esp

- SkibsWH&&LSW.esp

- USP 45.esp

- Extended weapon mods.esp

- fog.esp

- M9.esp

- M2216.esp

- AK2047.esp

- CombinesExpansion4.1.esp

I would appreciate some advice on how to get my mods working with my game again.

Thanks! ~ZacInual

finally got mine to work but LOOT fails to organize properly due to an iostream issue so even though they sort of work they still do not work in their entirety......even though they did prior to the new beta thing that was put on steam....disable that part to get as far as I have but still....

Hey Nexus, for no comprehensible reason, my mods have all of a sudden stopped working.

{...}

Thanks! ~ZacInual

Are you using the beta? Mods are disabled in the beta since they want to test how well the game works by itself; throwing mods into the mix would render the point of the beta useless.

Hey Nexus, for no comprehensible reason, my mods have all of a sudden stopped working.

{...}

Thanks! ~ZacInual

Are you using the beta? Mods are disabled in the beta since they want to test how well the game works by itself; throwing mods into the mix would render the point of the beta useless.

I was, and I have now disabled it, and it's started working again! Thanks for the help!

• 2 weeks later...