Mod Concept: Power Armor Weapons

DisGuyOvahEere

There ya go, hadn't even overly thought about it, not something I know much about yet, I just knew the basics of how scripts typically work, so I had a feeling itd be doable :) Certainly something I am interested in myself.

I am definitely going to have to look into this more going forward, would love this in my game (Limiting some of the vanilla weapons to PA. Broadsider comes to mind.. then I could boost its damage to give more reason to use it once in awhile too.)

• 9 months later...

Wrist rockets are too gimmicky,shoulder mounted cannons would hinder movement too much and you wouldn't want to have those things near your head (the deafening sound,the heat) and laser weapons are too big to be able to be fitted on your hand while still being able to use it.Besides,everything of this would be way too advanced for your average wastelander.

Bladed weapons weren't made for Power Armour because lore-wise,a punch is enough to either kill a man or knock him out,but I could see some raiders duct-taping chainsaws or swords onto their Power Armour.

I never understood why the strength of PA was never utilized.Give people in PA Anti-Tank Rifles instead of normal sniper rifles (PA was supposed to be the successor to tanks,so having the same fire power as another soldier just doesn't justify that,and I could imagine that someone in PA could lift and shoot Anti Tank Rifles),make Autocannons instead of miniguns,etc.

how do shoulder mounted cannons hinder? they just sit on your shoulder.