New followers I pick up in Whiterun keep running back to where I met them. Due to one deleted NAVmesh in merging my Follower Mods?

Patrick8899

As I have a lot of follower mods (I love to change my gorgeous companions from time to time) and I exeded the limit of 250 plugins, I decided to learn to merge some mods with ‘Merge Plugins Standalone'. As I learned that each time I would have changed my ‘Followers merge-file’ I would loose all my equiped followers over and over again, I first selected and uploaded a lot of follower mods. Finally I made my Followers-mod by merging some 32 followers mods into 1 mod.

But I got one error: deleted NAVmesh: “NAVi:00012FB4”. Tutorial told me to fix this by opening my mod in CK and save it. I tried that, but didn’t really know what to do, as there was no more information. So I decided to leave it at that and tried playing my game.

But know I’ve come back to Whiterun to pick up one of my previous followers, the followers (I’ve tried 2 at the temple and 2 at the tavern of Whiterun, those followers don’t follow me outside and when I summon my followers with AFT, those followers immediatly run back to where I’ve picked them up. 2 other followers I’ve earlier picked up elsewhere act normally and follow me as I want them to.

Is this due to the missing NAVmesh? Is this missing NAVmesh only for the town of Whiterun? Or can I have this problem at other places aswell? And if this is due to the missing NAVmesh, can somebody tutor me how to fix this deleted NAVmesh in CK? I must admit I’m no modder and I’ve never used CK before, although now I’ve watched some tutorials to use CK it looks really cool to be able to do that. But I’ve found no tutorial how to resolve a deleted NAVmesh by merging mods.

And if I succeed in fixing the deleted NAVmesh, is it sufficient to make my ‘Followers’-mod inactive and activate it again with NMM to have it actually fixed in my game? Or do I have to import the mod manually again and then overwrite the mod installation?

Thanks on before hand for any help.

Greetings,

Patrick