A romance for Veronica

buron68

I hate female companions (Veronica is pretty adorable and Cass is so crass that she may as well be a dude its funny!), I just do... but Willow is just so awesome that I cant say no to her tagging along with me.

I'm addicted to having voice acting in a mod, and I don't think Veronica has enough good lines to voice a romance mod. I could be wrong, but I can't find enough stuff in her lines to make good conversations between her and Willow, so, yeah, I'm doubtful there would be enough for a good romance. But, I didn't comb through her dialogue looking for that specifically. Someone would need to go through her lines looking for that in mind to know for sure. I don't want to take any conversation between Willow and Veronica in that direction so didn't look for that kind of stuff. The problem with the vanilla companions in NV is that they are so quest oriented that their dialogue is very specific. It makes it hard to reuse their dialouge in different ways. It's good for what it was originally intended for, but bad for repurposing.

Re: Willow

Thanks for all the nice stuff you've said about her Sunnie and Nivea. @Cyberweasel - you don't have to romance her. There's a point in the mod where you can tell her you don't want her to be so physically affectionate with you. If you do that she stays just a friend and you don't get romanced by her.

:) llama

• 4 months later...

Hmmm... Willow sounds very, very tempting, I must say. I'm not one for same-sex friendships, at least not in my storytelling. Always found platonic opposite-sex friendships to be much more entertaining to write and read about. But if the mod is as awesome as everyone says it is, I may have to pick it up. Willow could be my heterosexual life partner. XD

The Jay to your Silent Bob eh?