Made morphs in the past, and they didn't work for other people

I was getting comments saying that the heads were invisible and while I'd only gotten eight comments, I had more downloads with no one really giving positive feedback so I wasn't sure if everyone was encountering this problem, but it seems like it would have been a constant issue, especially when more than one person said it... and I don't think having missing textures or meshes would cause an indivisible head, just an invisible scalp and silver face.

The files included both .mrh's and .mor's and named appropriately, so any ideas? I thought I did well on them and really wanted to share with everyone else. I took it down awhile back since I had that comment showing up from different people.

Each companion was fairly modded. Now that I reinstalled everything on my laptop, I can see where I went wrong in some of the mod listing, but it was little things that wouldn't have caused an invisible head.

Edited by Naveese

I've never had conflicts like that so I don't know. Usually, I can just throw a bunch of cosmetic mods together and then merge the chargenmorphs and things are fine for me. I don't believe I've had conflicting cosmetic mods.

One person got back to me that they had merged everything together and still got the problem, so could it be something on my end unrelated to cosmetic mods affecting it? I have no idea what could be doing it, then ._.

Non-cosmetic mods:

Grey Wardens of Fereldan

IRS - Alistair

Pretty much all of Dahlialynn's mods

Improved Wardem's Oath

Alistairs Rose

Chantry of Fereldan & Templars of Fereldan

Kirkwall Imports

Loincloth Fashion

Skip the Fade

Natural Bodies

FtG UI and Quickbar mods

Extra Dog Slot

Fare Ye Well, Duncan

Farewell Ser Gilmore

Alistair's Dark Ritual

Alistair's Proposal

I'll just list the cosmetic ones, too.

Dragon Age Redesigned

KH and Fmorgana textures

PineappleTrees tints

Lovely Tints

SJC's lip and hair colors

HD Eyebrow and Stubble

LOTC's eyelashes & eyes

Look Hair

More Hairstyles

Anto's Hairs

Hairstyle Day

Tucked Hair

DA:I Hair import

Vilissa's skins

Barnzi's textures

Witcher 2 hairs

CC's extra tints and tones

Additional Hairs

LOTC's hairs

Before I try to offer any suggestions (not that anyone asked for or wants my input, but I'm obnoxious like that) are you experiencing invisible/missing heads or someone else, using your morphs? And are the problematic morphs for the player character (specifically, presets) or for NPCs?

Edited by theskymoves

Companions. The morphs worked fine for me but I had other people telling me they were invisible for them.

Did try to do NPCs morphs for myself, but that actually made the entire NPCs disappear.. so... that was a failure on my part.

they probably don't have the necessary cosmetic mods installed on their pc's. you should provide a list of all the ones you used to make them (preferably with links) so they can install them.

I mislisted one, but it wouldn't have caused a missing head. Was a mod that added an eyeliner tattoo. That would have just caused it to not show up though, right? I don't think it would have made the entire head disappear. Maybe I'm wrong, though. Could have been the problem the entire time.

No, you are correct like you stated in your first post. Missing textures or hair mesh files would be cause in game a silvery face or a face without a scalp and hair.

Hm, my guess would have been Improved Atmosphere. I know from some people they had missing heads when using it.

Hm, so when they work correct for your the mod conflict is on mod user side and they have to check their mods. :)