• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

hjalmir

hjalmir

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts
Hello, it's my first post on Nexus Forum. I have very disturbing issue with one of mods. I am quite sure that this is effect of mod called "Simple Archery", but i'm not sure. So when i am fighting, shot to somebody from bow, the cursor is autotracking my enemy and it doesn't matter that i am trying to turn right or left, or turn around and run away. It is not only the archery problem, but every type of fight. I noticed that pressing "z" turns off this autotracking issue, but it automaticly turn on, when i hit any enemy or npc again. It is stupid, annoying, and unimmersive, and i hate this thing. I tried uninstalling several new mods, also "simple archery", but it doesn't change anything. I think it depends on some small specific file, which was changes by installing mod, and uninstalling is useless right now. Anybody can help me? Did you have the same issue?

kastano

kastano

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

I had the same issue with Oblivion reloaded - if you have that installed there is an ini file -you can change it from there

hjalmir

hjalmir

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

I had the same issue with Oblivion reloaded - if you have that installed there is an ini file -you can change it from there

Yes, i have it installed!
Could you tell me the section of this ini file, please?

ironbender800

ironbender800

Old hand

• Account closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Oblivionreloadedesp.ini

set stayontarget to 0 under loader configuration.

Very annoying for sure. 

hjalmir

hjalmir

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts
Thank you very much. I will try it, and i believe it will work fine. Greetings.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fight, cursor, tracking

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.116 seconds