More useful Vertibirds

Reciter5613

I liked the thought of using the BoS Vertibirds in Fallout 4 but they only go to places you already visited making them useless. I would like it where it would go a place you have on your map but haven't visited for that would save a lot of time a hassle.

I liked the thought of using the BoS Vertibirds in Fallout 4 but they only go to places you already visited making them useless. I would like it where it would go a place you have on your map but haven't visited for that would save a lot of time a hassle.

You're aware Fallout 4 is a exploration game correct? This mod basically completely removes that aspect of the game.

You get xp from discovering locations, hence why you can not fly all over the map, you are suppose to explore your way around, and afterwards have the ability to move around at a quicker pace.

Then why did they include Vertibirds at all?They still fly you around the map,and they still would cost the grenades.As it is now,Vertibirds are nearly useless because you still could just fast travel.Besides,at the time you'll get Vertibird signal grenades you'd already have explored a bunch.

This mod basically completely removes that aspect of the game.

You get xp from discovering locations, hence why you can not fly all over the map, you are suppose to explore your way around, and afterwards have the ability to move around at a quicker pace.

Irrelevant, this is the mod requests forum. Just because you don't like the idea of using it doesn't mean the mod can't exist.

Vertibirds could use quite a few improvements

Have a second gun you could switch to for example. Its fairly bullshit dying to raiders or super mutants shooting rockets up at you from the side you can't cover.

Also just as there is a "land" option, there should be like a "circle this position," "course correct to new location" and "evasive maneuvers" options.

Cause it really sucks to tell your vertibird to drop you off somewhere only to realize there are like 4 deathclaws in the LZ, and your minigun is facing the wrong direction. Thanks BOS...

Vertibirds could use quite a few improvements

Have a second gun you could switch to for example. Its fairly bulls*** dying to raiders or super mutants shooting rockets up at you from the side you can't cover.

Also just as there is a "land" option, there should be like a "circle this position," "course correct to new location" and "evasive maneuvers" options.

Cause it really sucks to tell your vertibird to drop you off somewhere only to realize there are like 4 deathclaws in the LZ, and your minigun is facing the wrong direction. Thanks BOS...

Kind of like the reaver level in Gears 2? That was sick!