TL;DR - All preexisting buildings in every settlement in my game do not have collision in the floors.

I first noticed this problem when building in Starlight Drive-In. For whatever reason, the floors in the buildings didn't have any collision, meaning any object I tried to place would just clip through it. I largely ignored it because those rooms aren't really integral to the settlement, so I ventured on. I noticed it again at County Crossing, in the small, broken building. Again, not extremely important, so I moved on. Finally, I took the Castle, and as I started scrapping and setting up shop, I noticed the SAME problem inside of all of the walls: objects would just sink right through the ground. I really don't know where to turn to at this point. I don't believe any of the mods in my load order (found below) could cause this. Any insight that you can offer would be greatly appreciated. I've got about 25 hours into this character and I would prefer not to have to lose him. Thanks!

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
LongerAreaRespawn.esp
LongerHeadlampLight2x.esp
LongerPowerLines3x.esp
AutomatronCountyCrossingFix.esp
SatelliteWorldMap.esp
BetterJunkFences.esp
DarkerNightsDetection.esp
DarkerNights.esp
SettlerRenaming.esp
BasementLiving.esp
BetterShackBridges.esp
SettlersRename.esp
ValdacilsItemSorting-Aid.esp
ValdacilsItemSorting-Ammo.esp
ValdacilsItemSorting-ArmorBySlot.esp
ValdacilsItemSorting-CosmeticsByType.esp
ValdacilsItemSorting-DLCAutomatron.esp
ValdacilsItemSorting-ExplosivesSortTop.esp
ValdacilsItemSorting-Junk+DEF_INV.esp
ValdacilsItemSorting-Misc.esp
ValdacilsItemSorting-Mods.esp
ValdacilsItemSorting-NotJunk.esp
ValdacilsItemSorting-Perks.esp
ValdacilsItemSorting-Weapons.esp
Z-o E - Local Map Expanded.esp

Never mind it is not automatron it might be armor keywords but then again could be the version of fallout 4.

I have the same problem but it might be related to automaton because i have this problem and the only addon we share is dlcrobot.esm so i mean yeah.

well support isn't really helping at all so yeah.

Well anyway i am sorry that I couldn't help or get any. There has to be more people with the same problem as you and me.

Never mind it is not automatron it might be armor keywords but then again could be the version of fallout 4.

I have the same problem but it might be related to automaton because i have this problem and the only addon we share is dlcrobot.esm so i mean yeah.

Well anyway i am sorry that I couldn't help or get any. There has to be more people with the same problem as you and me.

Rolandstarr228,

Thanks for trying. I'm just holding out hope someone can help. What have you done so far in the way of troubleshooting?

TL;DR - All preexisting buildings in every settlement in my game do not have collision in the floors.

I first noticed this problem when building in Starlight Drive-In. For whatever reason, the floors in the buildings didn't have any collision, meaning any object I tried to place would just clip through it. I largely ignored it because those rooms aren't really integral to the settlement, so I ventured on. I noticed it again at County Crossing, in the small, broken building. Again, not extremely important, so I moved on. Finally, I took the Castle, and as I started scrapping and setting up shop, I noticed the SAME problem inside of all of the walls: objects would just sink right through the ground. I really don't know where to turn to at this point. I don't believe any of the mods in my load order (found below) could cause this. Any insight that you can offer would be greatly appreciated. I've got about 25 hours into this character and I would prefer not to have to lose him. Thanks!

Fallout4.esm

DLCRobot.esm

ArmorKeywords.esm

LongerAreaRespawn.esp

LongerHeadlampLight2x.esp

LongerPowerLines3x.esp

AutomatronCountyCrossingFix.esp

SatelliteWorldMap.esp

BetterJunkFences.esp

DarkerNightsDetection.esp

DarkerNights.esp

SettlerRenaming.esp

BasementLiving.esp

BetterShackBridges.esp

SettlersRename.esp

ValdacilsItemSorting-Aid.esp

ValdacilsItemSorting-Ammo.esp

ValdacilsItemSorting-ArmorBySlot.esp

ValdacilsItemSorting-CosmeticsByType.esp

ValdacilsItemSorting-DLCAutomatron.esp

ValdacilsItemSorting-ExplosivesSortTop.esp

ValdacilsItemSorting-Junk+DEF_INV.esp

ValdacilsItemSorting-Misc.esp

ValdacilsItemSorting-Mods.esp

ValdacilsItemSorting-NotJunk.esp

ValdacilsItemSorting-Perks.esp

ValdacilsItemSorting-Weapons.esp

Z-o E - Local Map Expanded.esp

Which mod is requiring AE?

Rolandstarr228,

Thanks for trying. I'm just holding out hope someone can help. What have you done so far in the way of troubleshooting?

I contacted Bethesda and they gave me the usual and basically said we can't help and checked all my addons. I am sure it is the version of the game.