Graphic locked on low -HALP!

DarkBunniDNR

Howdy

I regularly play on ultra PC for FO4, my gaming rig is enough to handle it so I wont bore you with specs.

The last two times I played my graphics are stuck on low, its is slowly killing me and my immersion!

I recently nexus modded a few texture packs, I uninstalled these to see if they were the issue - they were not. No new changes have happened.

Not matter how many times I select ultra my play is stuck on LOW I know it's low when codsworth is all one color and has zero reflection or shine.

PLEASE HALP!

Other things i can think of is

try running launcher as admin,but you probally allready tried this.

right click fallout4launcher.exe and click on solve compatibility problems (or something similar to that my windows is in dutch, so not sure what it is in english)

Right click the Fallout4 folder in documents\my games and go to the security tab and click edit, then check the box

Full Control for all Users/Group names.

Do the same for the ini's in that folder.

• 2 months later...

I was having the same issue. Turns out it was the Walther P99 by TrophiHunter http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12238? I disabled that mod and Codsworth and the rest of the Mr. Handys are back to normal.

Could of just been a conflict on my load order but if you are using that or any other mods maybe try disabling them. Hope that helps.

Green

Edit: Mod link.

Edited by greeny316