Distinct lack of any decent Redguard companions

Thuggard

I spent about 4 hrs trying to find a redguard companion that isn't unimmersive,OP or could get a job as a victoria's secrets model, I failed, if anyone can point me to one that would be awesome, kind of hoping for a companion with a questline, kind of like vilja/arissa but not a souless mannequin with 3 voice lines and with big erm...assets, oh and i hope i have not posted this in the wrong place

The only voiced Redguards I'm aware of are Gorr and Morndas from Interesting NPCs. They both have quests, although you may have to do some reading up to figure out how to trigger them.. Gorr is available immediately. Morndas you'll have to do quite a bit of questing before she's available as a follower.

Some other lore-friendly followers not voiced: Raya Revised, Cora Raikes, and Shandar. To get some more lines out of them, I use Dynamic Follower Dialogue.

I overlooked looking in the followers section, i missed them :smile: cora and shandar are just what I'm looking for, Thank you :smile: also going to giving interesting npc's a go

Edited by Thuggard