FIRE PIT TEXTURES ARE ALL WOODEN INSTEAD OF STONE (Help)

voltairis

This issue has been FIXED

[For some reason my fire pits, like the ones in the centre of inns and in the back of Elysium Estate, are showing woodpost textures instead of its usual stone textures. I haven't a clue as to why this is happening. I wanted to use Noble Skyrim's stonewall02 texture for the fire pits, but it thinks it's a wood post. It makes no difference when I make Noble Skyrim the highest priority either. I posted the screenshots of this effect.

Any suggestions?]

What worked for me, btw I use Mod Organizer which is something you'll need for this fix (at least make it easier to do so), is looking up mesh conflicts with these two .nif files:

Their location is under meshes/architecture/farmhouse/interior & their file names are farmintlhfirepit01.nif & farmintlhfirepit03.nif.

I recommend downloading a program that can open nif files to view them, I use NifSkope for this personally.

If you use SMIM, you might notice under its conflicts tab that these two files are being overwritten by another mod. For me it was Vivid Landscapes: Orc & Farmhouses; I saw another post that suggested Tamriel Reloaded had a similar conflict.

I fixed the conflict by right-clicking on farmintlhfirepit01.nif & farmintlhfirepit03.nif from the conflicting mod, in my case it was Vivid Landscapes: Orc & Farmhouses, and selected Hide for both files.

Now the fire pits are back to being stone ones.

Edited by voltairis