Wasteland Workshop - All new items

Raycheetah

Fluffy has a great channel, full of all the companion and other dialogs from FO4. Very amusing stuff!

Regarding the DLC, I was surprised that some items had no perk requirements, like Nuclear Physicist for the Decontamination Arch. Also, some of the taxidermy fell flat. Giant radscorpion? I want that sucker's TAIL up on my wall, not his head. =^[.]^=

I like it. I've got the DLC but I haven't had a chance to play it yet, so it's good to see what they've included. There's some nice stuff in here.

I'm a little surprised with the requirements as well, although at least they're very easy to change if you wanted to mod some of them to more balanced levels.

does anyone know, will i get the dlc with the beta survival installed? seems its out allready, but steam didnt download anything.

Go to your steam library, right click on Fallout 4 and select "view downloadable content".

From there you should see Automatron (if you have it), Wasteland Workshop and Season Pass (if you have it).

There's a little check-box next to Wasteland workshop. If it's empty then tick it, it should start downloading.

If the check-box is ticked but it isn't installed, untick it, then tick it again. It should start downloading.

It's fine with Beta Survival.