Greentop Nursery (Settlement Control) Issue

MCtowguru

Hello,

I have a small issue that has been driving me crazy for the past five hours. Out of the blue I can no longer use the Workshop Bench at Green Top Nursery in my 600+ hours game. I have a 25 person settlement there. When I attempt to enter workshop mode via the main workbench I get a message that says "You cannot use this because you are not allied to this settlement." This just starting happening. Oddly, I can still interact with all my vendors and still trade with all of the folks there. I have not done the BOS farming / supply quests and the last time I went there all was well.

Using console commands -- and google -- I have attempted to set the settlement back to both "my faction (player) 0001c21c" and the Minutemen Faction (00068043) but nothings works -- or I am doing it wrong. Through some experimentation I have figured out if I destroy everything and kill everyone I can use the main workbench, however, I'd rather that not be the actual solution.

Does anyone have any ideas what may have caused this? Is there a console command I am missing to simply set the faction back to "me;" if so, does anyone know what it is? The saved games I have where I can access the workbench are a bit to dated for me to start from again.

I do not think I have killed anyone I was not supposed to (i.e. my provisioners). I have both DLCs and my game is up to date. Any help / guidance would be greatly