Mod Request: Robot Provisioners don't need a Brahmin.

Dadditude

So with the Automatron DLC, I have a load of robots based in the Mechanist's Lair acting as my provisioners. Needless to say, it can get quite crowded in there. It occurs to me that with robots having very high carry weight (up to 560 lbs if I recall correctly), they don't really NEED a Brahmin to carry their gear, and a mod which did away with Brahmin for robot provisioners (if such a thing were possible) would ease the congestion quite a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

I think you can delete provisioner brahmins by yourself using console, but I can see potential of a mod that disables pack brahmins for robotic provisioners.

Console + Click Pack Brahmin + delete = desired result? if you deleted anything other than the brahmin, you just need to write "enable" on the same actor reference, or load a previous save.

• 1 month later...

Sweet! Would you please consider posting it to Bethesda.net for Xbox One? I don't have a PC capable of running Fallout 4, so I can only play on Xbox One? You'll have to post the settlement-only and all pack Brahmin versions separately, though.

Sweet! Would you please consider posting it to Bethesda.net for Xbox One? I don't have a PC capable of running Fallout 4, so I can only play on Xbox One? You'll have to post the settlement-only and all pack Brahmin versions separately, though.

Sure. Let me see...

Ok, just uploaded it.

Not exactly new to modding, but it's the first time I've uploaded something for a console.

The mod is simple enough, though. Should work without issues.

Edited by Nylonathathep