In order to get a language filter mod working, I've been told that I need to uncheck the esp of the DLCs I don't have (basically just disable them). How do I do that when the only way I can launch the game is through FOSE?

I installed the game from Steam and followed instructions to now launch it from FOSE.

Edited by starcatcher42

What certain mod? You should not have to disable a DLC if you do not have it. If you do not have it in the Data directory then it will not be there to check or uncheck anyway. You can always use the Launcher. Look in the Fallout 3 directory and launch Falloutlauncher.exe to be able to pick which esp and esm's to use. Launch it once and then the FOSE launch should use those you picked only.

What certain mod? You should not have to disable a DLC if you do not have it. If you do not have it in the Data directory then it will not be there to check or uncheck anyway. You can always use the Launcher. Look in the Fallout 3 directory and launch Falloutlauncher.exe to be able to pick which esp and esm's to use. Launch it once and then the FOSE launch should use those you picked only.

It's a language filter mod. I'll give that a try, thanks.