It's a hard, hard work to install mods from Nexusmods.

cybercachondobo

Damn ¡¡¡¡

Now i'm facing problems with a broken quest called Message to Whiterun. I'm with Stormcloaks.

I'm waiting for orders from Ulfric for many days now.......

Damn bugs¡¡¡¡

I will try the console again to try to fix this sh*t. :down:

Got your skse working?

Well if I recall the message to Whiterun (and it's been a hot minute since I civil warred) It's just a delivery mission yeah? A back and forth message passing, right? What exactly is going wrong?

SKSE was not a normal mod. :smile:

It requires a special manual install procedure.

Now i have it working.

The problem with Message to Whiterun is a programming bug. It just won't progress........

I will try some commands on console. If that do not work, i will drop the game and put it on the BGE list (Buggiest Games Ever) along with Vampire: Bloodlines........... another good game with a lot of bugs. :down:

Edited by cybercachondobo

Got your skse working?

Well if I recall the message to Whiterun (and it's been a hot minute since I civil warred) It's just a delivery mission yeah? A back and forth message passing, right? What exactly is going wrong?

The damn Ulfric do not order to start the next mission "Battle for Whiterun".

The joy of being new to Skyrim body modding - though the same things can be said of the FO mods. There's just so many options it's bewildering at first. In hindsight, I can't believe it took me as long as it did to realise what was causing certain armours to have a texture gap at the hip - short answer, using CBBE armours with UNP textures, to save you that particular head scratch later. :D But it will indeed click as to what the hell goes on in the background as it were.

If you go down the semi-clad saucy lady route (I know I do!), I'd highly recommend deciding if you prefer CBBE or UNP, then start using either Bodyslide CBBE or Bodyslide UUNP. You can shape the body to your preferences with relatively little faff, and there's now a fairly vast selection of armours/saucy outfits to shape using the preset you created that will match nearly perfectly as they were made for that specific body, usually clipping problems notwithstanding. I'm a UUNP man myself but it's down to taste really and TBH due to the shaping ability there's not much between them these days. Also, once your happy with your game stability and whatnot, maybe try out some of the HDT physics options because a bit of wibbly wobbly is always good. :D

People here who tell you installing mods isn't a pain are lying to you and themelves- I just have to mention.

They only say installing mods from this site is easy because they've suffered through hundreds of hours of wrestling with bad mods and installing them.

And so out of this incredible process we are all reborn as people who can finally understand how modding Skyrim works.

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished the game.

Now i'm moving to try to find more satisfing games, like Mass Effect series to play......

My experience with TES was some good...... and many bug related bad things make it bad for me.

Bethesda has a lot of effort to make in order to fix the enormus quantities of bugs on TES: Skyrim.

On the other hand, modders makes some good looking mods. And to use mods on Skyrim was...... entertaining.

Thanks for your answers people.

I suggest using the D-UNP mod for making females more sexy looking... there are quite a few mods that you can use with this body that change the appearance of the clothing or armors, and a few that change the default items too... There are other "body" mods but unless you like unreal looking dolly parton boobs which are huge, I would stick with the UNP and UNPetite body.

As for a multiple marriage mod, can't help you there.... why anyone would want to be married to more then 1 woman is unfathomable to me. There used to be a mod (has been removed by the uploader) that allowed same-sex marriages (woman to woman) which might have fulfilled any lesbian desires multiple wives would give, but like I said, that mod was removed from nexus by the uploader.

You might want to try the loverslab website for more erotic type mods, maybe even a polygamy mod (multiple marriages) might be there. Personally I don't bother with getting married in the game.

Sorry I can't be more help.

I know things can seem confusing at first....they did to me as well when i started. But i had the sense to do some research online and the MANY helpful guides and videos......

people making posts like these drive me nuts and amazes me how unintelligent people can be. Even when given the information laid right out for them...........wow is all i can say lol.

Sorry if i come off as harsh. Im a poser cause i have the sense to learn things and research on my own. Earlier in this thread someone linked you to a great video series but thats too hard for you to watch and you continue asking the same basic questions.......

Mod makers spends hundreds and thousands of hours creating content and people like you cant take 20 mins to do some research on your own.