It's a hard, hard work to install mods from Nexusmods.

cybercachondobo

If gamers don't have the time to understand/learn the surface of how a game actually works in order to be able to install mods without issues ("surface" because you don't actually need to know how a game works to install mods), then those gamers should consider gaming without mods and don't complain about it being hard, when it isn't at all.

It simply, as anything else in life, requires some time and dedication. In my country they say "No hay atajo sin trabajo", which means "There is no shortcut without work".

The hard part is making mods, not installing them, which there are thousands of tutorials about and in many cases it's limited to telling NMM to do it or copying files, if one doesn't even have the time or will to watch the tutorials then one might be considered pretty lazy, don't you think?

And by the way don't speak for "the gamers", speak for yourself, because most gamers install mods without issues...

Edited by FrankFamily

Damn ¡¡¡¡

Now i'm facing problems with a broken quest called Message to Whiterun. I'm with Stormcloaks.

I'm waiting for orders from Ulfric for many days now.......

Damn bugs¡¡¡¡

I will try the console again to try to fix this sh*t. :down:

Yep. Skyrim is buggy as Hell.

But... seriously... if you're interested in playing the game and in installing mods, why would you spend ages worrying over body shapes and lingerie BEFORE checking out the exceptionally good bug fix patches on this site? It's 2016. Do people even get quest bugs any more?

As for "finishing the game" -- LOLOL. The main quest isn't the game; it's just one quest. To actually "finish the game" would take hundreds of hours.