Problems editing SilverPerk

BurntMyWater

Hello all. I've been trying to incorporate a Witcher-like mechanic in my game, where silver swords are used for monsters and steel ones are used on humans. However I've been having problems editing the Silver weapon perk in the Creation Kit.

I have already successfully increased the damage done to undead by the silver sword, but I also want silver weapons to do half damage to everything not undead. The problem is that if I add this effect(basically doing the opposite of what the original silverperk does), it doesn't just affect my silver weapons, but ALL my weapons, even the steel ones.

If anyone has encountered this problem before and knows a workaround, please let me know.. Thanks.

you need to add the keyword conditions to the entry so that it only kicks in with certain weapon material keywords, check all its tabs, target, weapon etc.

You were right. I totally forgot about the Weapon tab. Just had to set it to look for silver weapons only. Thanks a bunch.

• 3 weeks later...

hehehe I been working on a way to make all undead tougher to all damages but weaker to silver and fire. I have it in a kinda laughable working fashion need to tweak it to death tho. Need anymore help with undead or other weakness based perks?