Photo

The Game dos not start with DSFix installed :s help

darl souls dsfix dsfix doesnt work dark soul wont start dark souls doesnt start dark souls wont launch dark soul dsfix problem dark souls mod dark souls resolution

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Derrame

Derrame

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts

hello there

the mod DSfix (for better resolution and unlock fps) is installed and the game won't start, in the DSfix.ini i set fps unlock 1 and resolution 1920 x 1080 (native)

tried the windows dep method, no good, changed dimput8.dll with other versions, nothing, exclusion on antivirus, nothing,  games for windos live updates, nohing works

help, please

Edited by Derrame, 16 April 2016 - 04:52 AM.

Tropxe

Tropxe

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Are you using a pirated version? The game hasn't used Games For Windows Live for a long time now. It changed to Steamworks a while ago. Anyway, you also need to turn off anti-aliasing in the in-game options. Remove the DSfix files and do that, then put the files back again. If you are using an older version 'cause you've pirated it, that could also be the problem.

Derrame

Derrame

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts

thanks for the answer, i solved it by starting the game and then pluging in  the controller

tyetheczar

tyetheczar

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Nothing I've tried so far on here or in the instructions has worked.

I just think that DSfix needs an update to fix this.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: darl souls, dsfix, dsfix doesnt work, dark soul wont start, dark souls doesnt start, dark souls wont launch, dark soul dsfix problem, dark souls mod, dark souls resolution

Page loaded in: 1.092 seconds