Pick up and drag skeletons

Strawchopper

Please can any one of you awesome modders on here make a mod that makes it possible to grab and drag around the vanilla skeletons. It makes no sense why we can grab full bodies meat and all and drag them around, but not skeletons that should weigh a lot less. please and thank you. :)

I get the feeling the skeletons were made immovable so they wouldn't just collapse when you zone into a place. But as interesting as the little skeleton scenes may be when you first come across them, I agree with the OP that they just need to be treated as normal objects that can be picked up, moved and scrapped without having to use console commands.

• 11 months later...
This. One of the first things I noticed and it drives me nuts. All those fun times you had throwing skeletons off builidings in 3 and new vegas? Forget about em cus we can't have you disturbing our carefully crafted scenes that will be destroyed when dogmeat runs in front of you and sends everything flying. Oh and they respawn anyway but we can't let you do EVERYTHING you want in an rpg, cmon guys.