Immersive armors + ump mod trouble.

floreamarian93

Hi guys, i have a problem here (tho it could be that my noobishness is the problem.)

So i downloaded the unp dimonised body via nmm since i hate the vanilla female body. After that i got the unp armors mod so that the armors flow nice on the new female body.

Afterwards i`ve seen this awesome mod called immersive armors and i instantly loved it and got it since i`ve seen it has a unp patch. Seeing how this mod adds new armors without changing the vanilla armors in the game i figured it could go along with my unp armors.

The problem is the following: after i`ve put all those mods together, armors that show more skin are very unnatural looking. They seem molded on the vanilla body so the modest unp busts make the females in the game look like they are all wearing over-sized bras and clothing. My guess is the unp patch on the immersive armors mod is not working ( but i`m no expert ).

Any help on this matter would be apreciated XD

Tnx a lot in advance!

Edit: Managed to fix it, and by fix it i mean i reinstalled all the mods in the correct order and works like a charm

Edited by floreamarian93