Dandrus Vules

Harley5by5

I am currently doing Morrowind and got tired of DB attacking and talked to gaurd.Then in Ebonhart ran into a way to get back at them by having the sorcerros transport me.So I killed many DB's and then ran into Dandrus.He threatened me and so I killed him,wait I didn't kill him I got script repeated

over and over.ie PIC.So after countless attempts to find a fix......all are no longer functional from this forum.So did a google and found that Bethesda states in there latest Bloodmoon patch that the infinite loop of Dandrus is fixed.lol lmao.Not so.So this brings me to the community. A solution would be pleasant.

I definitely want his items if he has any so no console if it just ends the quest and he's gone stuff.My only thought is that he may be needed in Bloodmoon or Tribunal or this is to early to kill him.But then why fix the game if this happens when you do it to early.Pulling my hair for 2 days, Enough.Anyway a little help please.And yes I checked all the forums here and searched for it here also.Found 2 and one had a fix but when I went there it was no longer a site.

The other was a link to Gamers hell and it dropped me on the front page only.It is an extremely slow sight even with 5mg cable.So I didn't bother to search there.Also yes I have maybe ten mods .Better bodies and laura craft and a couple others.

This info is taken from the UHS website. The looping dialogue is a known glitch - see below.

Installing the Bloodmoon expansion will cause several problems with Tribunal, three of which are show-stoppers for the main quest series. To fix the problems without reinstalling Tribunal, go to http://www.elderscrolls.com and click on the "Download" tab to find the latest game update, which is Bloodmoon patch v1.6.1820 as of this writing. (The next hint gives the full details of the bugs that are fixed, but they also contain minor details about the plot that you may not want to read if you haven't actually started playing Tribunal.)

Installing the 1.6.1820 patch will do the following Tribunal-related fixes:

* Stop Dandras Vules' dialogue from looping.

* Make the Dwemer satchel charges in Bamz-Amschend explode correctly.

* Make the bridge in Clockwork City's Dome of Udok work correctly.

* Stop conflicts between the disable and enable teleport scripts with both Bloodmoon and Tribunal.

* Fix error with returning Eleidon's Ward to the museum.

* Fix Summon Fabricant spell issues.

* Cause Urvel Dulni to stop following you when told to.

This info is taken from the UHS website. The looping dialogue is a known glitch - see below.

Installing the Bloodmoon expansion will cause several problems with Tribunal, three of which are show-stoppers for the main quest series. To fix the problems without reinstalling Tribunal, go to http://www.elderscrolls.com and click on the "Download" tab to find the latest game update, which is Bloodmoon patch v1.6.1820 as of this writing. (The next hint gives the full details of the bugs that are fixed, but they also contain minor details about the plot that you may not want to read if you haven't actually started playing Tribunal.)

Installing the 1.6.1820 patch will do the following Tribunal-related fixes:

* Stop Dandras Vules' dialogue from looping.

* Make the Dwemer satchel charges in Bamz-Amschend explode correctly.

* Make the bridge in Clockwork City's Dome of Udok work correctly.

* Stop conflicts between the disable and enable teleport scripts with both Bloodmoon and Tribunal.

* Fix error with returning Eleidon's Ward to the museum.

* Fix Summon Fabricant spell issues.

* Cause Urvel Dulni to stop following you when told to.

That's great and thanks,but I already have the latest patch for bloodmoon. SO what do I do now Malchik.

One of the last things I did was to re-install the patch. This is so frustrating since I own and play Oblivion and its expansions to.Both games Have quirks.I really like them but this is getting ridiculous.quote from me So did a google and found that Bethesda states in there latest Bloodmoon patch that the infinite loop of Dandrus is fixed.lol lmao.Not so.So if a reinstall of tribunal and bloodmoon is the fix with the Bloodmoon patch,I can do that.This poses the question of "does this mess with my main game and it's saves if I do this.I'm still currently playing Morrowind only so far.

Your saves are held in your docs directory IIRC so should not be affected. And you can always copy the last couple across if I'm mistaken. Also the DB quests are not essential to Tribunal AFAIK. They start a series of quests that can be ignored. Also I am sure you can end the quest with the console. You may not however get the desired document. As an alternative you might try clicking on DV with the console open and type 'kill'. I don't know if it will work but you might as well try,

If you are reinstalling it is important to load in the order Tribunal, Bloodmoon, Bloodmoon Patch. If you originally loaded Bloodmoon before Tribunal the patch will not fix the bugs.

Your saves are held in your docs directory IIRC so should not be affected. And you can always copy the last couple across if I'm mistaken. Also the DB quests are not essential to Tribunal AFAIK. They start a series of quests that can be ignored. Also I am sure you can end the quest with the console. You may not however get the desired document. As an alternative you might try clicking on DV with the console open and type 'kill'. I don't know if it will work but you might as well try,

If you are reinstalling it is important to load in the order Tribunal, Bloodmoon, Bloodmoon Patch. If you originally loaded Bloodmoon before Tribunal the patch will not fix the bugs.

I went ahead and redid the game and saved my saves and mods before hand.I killed him dead lol. Thank you very much for the help and quick response.

Archived