YesRoyalty

I'm in the process of developing a fairly comprehensive mod for Breakdown (though I'm sure it could easily be applied to Story as well) focused primarily on overhauling the character roster and skill progression system but also including changes to items, influence, base building, and plenty else. It doesn't necessarily make the game easier, but it expands upon and refines numerous gameplay features that I felt weren't fully explored in the vanilla game.

It's in a semi-finished state (mostly there, but still possessing some bugs and in need of some more tweaks) and I'm looking for a small group of play-testers, ideally but not necessarily with modding experience of their own, to provide critique, troubleshoot, and generally help me polish this thing to a nice shine for release.

If you think you might be interested to help (it's an awesome mod, I promise!) just shoot me a PM and I'll explain the details of what all I've changed, and if it sounds like something you want to try I can send the files right away!