Voice Actor to voice your companion and or Mod. *Bonus Boston Accent availible!

Orock11

I am a professional Voice Actor. I have been working for over five years doing IVR's and phone systems, audio books and some animation. I voice Minute Avvarri (The Blacksmith) in the Wheels of Lull DLC mod for Skyrim.

I am from the Boston area and do a better Boson accent than most of the actors in the vanilla game. (I hate they all say Quinzy instead of Quincy. NO ONE SAYS QUINZY!) I normally speak without the regional dialect but have no trouble turning it on.

I have a home studio and can record high quality voice tracks. I use a condenser mic and can convert to whatever format you need (wav, mps whatever).

I love Fallout and Skyrim and would love to voice a full companion. I am aware it would take a good deal of time and I am willing to commit to that.

You can hear some of my work:

http://gabrieldunnvo.tumblr.com/

https://soundcloud.c...ce-overs/tracks

If you want to talk over skype or have a sample you want read...send it to me. (gabrieldunnvo AT gmail.com)

The town I was born in, Hancock, MI, has an old copper mine headframe still standing from the early 20th century...and it is called QUINCY MINE...ponounced with a C, not a Z...whoever voiced the word in the game were total rejects...by the way, the mine is part of a national historic park up there.

A lot of the voice acting for mods I've downloaded in the past (mainly Skyrim) always felt awkward, out of place or just used low quality equipment. Judging by the samples, yours I could actually see (hear) fitting really well into the game!

Edited by Wunderbot

Have you considered doing the various raider type lines? Idea being is another raider voice type into circulation.

Or, come up with some automaton style voices. Think of the robots from new vegas with their own personality. Or of the pre-war people that you could stick inside a robot. Or a robot that thinks its Judge Dread. Idea behind robots is that they don't require nearly as many lines to flesh out, as they are just a bucket of bolts. I loved my RL-3 Gutsy from fallout 3.

The town I was born in, Hancock, MI, has an old copper mine headframe still standing from the early 20th century...and it is called QUINCY MINE...ponounced with a C, not a Z...whoever voiced the word in the game were total rejects...by the way, the mine is part of a national historic park up there.

I know, right? I assumed they thought that's how someone from boston would say it...but fuuck, why not just hire a Boston based VO actor who knows?

A lot of the voice acting for mods I've downloaded in the past (mainly Skyrim) always felt awkward, out of place or just used low quality equipment. Judging by the samples, yours I could actually see (hear) fitting really well into the game!

Thanks. I do paid work, so the mic quality and sound space isn't an issue. I do mods and machinima because I'm a gamer and want to do more creatively. Not much creativity in doing phone system IVR's. email me if you ever need a voice. GabrielDunn _at_ gmail.

Have you considered doing the various raider type lines? Idea being is another raider voice type into circulation.

Or, come up with some automaton style voices. Think of the robots from new vegas with their own personality. Or of the pre-war people that you could stick inside a robot. Or a robot that thinks its Judge Dread. Idea behind robots is that they don't require nearly as many lines to flesh out, as they are just a bucket of bolts. I loved my RL-3 Gutsy from fallout 3.

If I knew how to mod i'd have already made myself into a companion. That would be my ideal role here. Someone who models the companion after me. My look and preferred fighting style and attitude. So if you create companions and would be down for it, let me know. I don't mind recording lines for days. it's what I do everyday anyway. :) And I'm a big bald scary muthfuka and would be right at home in the Wasteland.