Open Community  ·  421 members

Stardew Valley

NEW Project: Stardew Infidelity NEED ASSISTANCE

MissCoriel

Ok!! I am very new at this but I already have a bit of a grasp through days of reading. First, however, let me tell you my concept:

​Stardew Infidelity

There are tons of people who want a Multi-marriage Mod; lets be frank, this is unrealistic. This project is born from an experiment I tried by cheating in multiple mermaid pendants. I discovered that the game recognizes that you gave someone a pendant already and thus you cannot marry others using standard means. Sure it would probably be easier to find that switch or variable and disable it, but what I offer is deeper immersion into what COULD happen.

The personality of each NPC that is marriageable when you get them to 10 hearts (using a bouquet) shows that they still have desires for you, some more obvious than others. What this Mod I am trying to create is supposed to do is enable you to essentially "cheat" on your spouse with the other eligible bachlor(ette)s. These will be encounters that are triggered in a character's "Secret place", a place that you and the NPC can be alone, usually at night. I have some secret places figured out, such as Abigail would be the mines, Penny would be the Bath house, Haley would obviously be her dark room, and Maru can have keys to the doctor's office.

I would like to make an Adult version and a Safe For Work version, whereas the SFW will fade to black with you and your partner kissing and the adult version having nude contact with custom sprites. Initiation of these encounters is simple, in theory:

• Get more than one single NPC to 10 hearts (making them eligible for marriage)
  • Choose your spouse and get married
  • Talk to one of the Single NPCs after you are married
  • Depending on personality either the NPC makes a play on you or you can make a play on the NPC
  • NPC will tell you his or her Secret Place
  • Visit that place at the time they designate... (1hour will pass and you can lose Stamina)

​Also would like to add in the ability to make love to your spouse, can't let them feel left out :3

List of Problems:

1. Need to find the variable or switch that tells all NPC you are married, it's important that the NPC's know if you are married and to whom, or you could cheat on your spouse with your spouse
  2. Need a Sprite artist for Adult version

​Those are the only problems i know of so far... I cannot begin until #1 is solved so anyone able to help please do so.

Future plans:

I intend to take it to the extreme and make it to where Married women and men can also make passes at you. These will be event based, such as Caroline catches you cheating on your spouse with Abigail and in order to keep her mouth shut you have to meet here once in a while.

No i do not intend to add Jas or Vincent to this.. sick monkeys :P

I hope someone who can help reads this and is willing to help!

• 10 months later...
I just wanted to say that what you r doing is awesome....and your idea is really cool...it made me excited again...can't wait till your done with this project...especially the adult version one....will be eagerly waiting for this to release...ðð

• 1 month later...