Wanted: NMM Testers and Focus Group

TheTokenGeek

And, It is not the mod request forum either. If you want to request a mod please use the FO4 Mod request forum instead of just any forum where you will be ignored - or a moderator may just remove your way off topic post.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my downloaded mods do not work anymore! how can i fix this so my mods do work and not that i have to download from bethesda. (who will not allow CBBE probably) its very annoying because my game is tottally vanilla now. did bethesda dun goofed or something?

In response to post #37362175.

RikiRiougy wrote: my downloaded mods do not work anymore! how can i fix this so my mods do work and not that i have to download from bethesda. (who will not allow CBBE probably) its very annoying because my game is tottally vanilla now. did bethesda dun goofed or something?

my fallout 4 game runs all the mods have you install them on mod organizer that will not work you need the new version of NMM due to the new way mods are read by the game

Well, I'm a systems programmer and a senior developer with a game software company. Not only can I help test, but I might help out with handling mods to our own products. This is time permitting of course. I'm familiar with C, C++, C#, XAML, Fortran, Forth, Pascal, Prolog, Rosie, Pilot, Lisp, Assembler (various systems), microcode, etc. Was planning on upping my sub here when I could be more active anyways. I'll pull the source here before long. Right now the company is working towards our first major release so my time is a bit tight but give me a holler if you have specific issues.

hello i would like to voice act for anyone who need it i work for free and i have been voice acting since i was 12 i am 18 now i am great with scrips and improve and voice overs <-- really good at that one i might say so if you reading this msg me and ill help you to the best of my ability

• 2 months later...