Writing on parchment

NamenlosX

Notice how it's BLANK. A mod similar to the JOURNAL MODS should allow the PLAYER to WRITE CUSTOM MESSAGES inside the PARCHMENT. No, not inside a BOOK. Inside the PARCHMENT.

Again, sorry if I sound like one of those douches trying to teach elementary math to a fully grown man. It's something I'm a tad too good at :S

Emphasizing words in capitals does not help. It's patronizing.

"Caps is cruise control for cool, but even with cruise control, there's speed limits" ;)

Caps is anything but cool. On-line it is tantamount to shouting. If you need to emphasize, use methods like *emphasis* or italicize.

Hickory is right. If you can't make the mod yourself, don't demand it from the community. Strangely enough, politeness generally gets the point across rather well. And unfortunately, yes, you do sound like "one of those douches" (in your words.)

Actually bold would be the best for that sort of emphasis.. But that's aside from the point.

Could someone link the mod? I want to take a look at it. The difference in whether the scrap is displayed as a book or a scroll is a simple tickbox on the item proclaiming it such.

Actually bold would be the best for that sort of emphasis..

Only on forums or groups that utilize rich text or better. On plain text forums that cannot be done -- my point was a general one, not specific to the Nexus.

I like the concept, but I have an addition (which may not even be do-able - if so, so be it). The addition is to be able to write on those odd crumpled bits of paper you come across, to create a "crumpled note". Ideally this, in turn, would lead to the notes being able to be used in quests - to be sent to NPCs or companion NPCs.

• 4 years later...