Seranaholic and Requiem

herdustisverypretty

So for some reason when I have Requiem installed, Serana has a grey face. I tried taking Requiem out and Seranaholic was then running fine, so Requiem is definitely the issue. I put the Serana esp at the bottom of my load order, just before Requiem, and I added the esp to the Reqtificator ini, but that hasn't done anything.

I already tried asking on the official Requiem page and I tried what they told me to do (set the logging level in other settings in the Reqtificator to everything and run the patcher, then check the SkyProcDebug log to see what happened. I checked it and there was no sort of error message or anything, there didn't seem to be anything wrong with the Serana esp.) so I'm coming here.

Also there's another strange issue. I'm not sure if this is because I'm using Mod Organizer, but when I open the Skyrim plugins file, all it has in it is the official DLCs and an ENB (and not even the ENB I'm currently using, it's an old one that I definitely uninstalled properly), no other mods. I'm fairly certain it wasn't like that before as well. So I'm not sure how to post my load order because of this. Idk if this also has something to do with the Serana problem but yeah.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.