NPCs armor switch/swap

SilverAxe001

When I played DAI I meet some characters in misplaced clothes.

Fiona as a grand enchanter was supposed to wear white robe, I know she no longer holds this title but their cloth collection is limited for rebels. I'd like to see her in white Orsino's robe. Farris the Representative wears such robe.

Alexius would look better in black venatori robe instead of red in my opinion.

Lucius and Damian are seekers, so they are supposed to wear seeker armors instead of templar armors. The easiest would be to give them heavy free army armors in black metal parts and dark brown leather parts with Kirkwall symbol replaced by seeker symbol.

I'd like Inquisition officers to also wear seeker armors because their original armors look ridiculous. Cowl of the Overseer would also replace their ridiculous helmets.

Loghain, Alistair and Stroud are warriors and they wear rogue armors. Heavy Warden Armor is what they should have worn.

Gaspard is an honorable warrior so he would look more like this in an elegant Heavy Orlesian Army Armor.

Gatt is a ben-hassrath so may he look like ben-hassrath. Antaam-saar or Shokra-taar would suit him better than his Dalish warrior armor and he was never Dalish.

Would anyone be eager to make any of them?

Edited by SilverAxe001

• 5 weeks later...