we have art but not to perish from truth -Friedrich niche-

greatdarius

Art is a need , a way , a path of rescue , redemption from the ugly truth . a way for existing in reality itself . to refuge to a dream .But does this mean that an artist shouldnt live and has to run from the truth all the time ? if art isn't "a part" the truth , then what is it ? we can say that the statement of niche which has been brought above is a correct answer to art and its worth . but it can't be a good answer for artist .we also have another statement of *nothing is more enjoyable for me than the truth- Feodor dastaovesky-".

matter of fact , art comes from truth ,from nature , from human temperament , art is to make a truth dreamy not to run from it ! its like a huge dessert which there's nothing but sand over there . truth can be beautiful itself , like how a desert can be . but an artist comes forward and creates jungles , seas , animals and so on ..... (like how the creator itself did) . art in fact is to make a reality look dreamy and make an art to look as a reality .

in art , artist uses truth as a "tool" to make art . until here ( I mean the level of creating) everything is a skill not an art !! art will be meaningful when it gives passion and a thinking comes from that passion .so the art is passion , its love and it impresses "the human" like that and it will be perdurable .

and for conclusion I give a definition of art myself :

*Art is primarily "building" that comes from truth and it contains a message , now this message goes in art with creativity "

well that's what I think ! I hope we all debate about this topic cause its enjoyable !!! please leave comments . it was my intention to see you talking about it .