My Fallout works

Shidentora

PUT YOURSELF TOGETHER!

Boris had something to take care of, and will come in shortly, as he said to Johnny.

The news gave me even more hope and energy for my new – and maybe last - so hard-looking mission...

„Hazy?“ Johnny must have noticed the expression on my face, as his tired blue eyes were now glued to mine. „You... have seen someone..?“ I lit another Nukaborro. So did Johnny, looking at me as if I was his own father. Who knows where his bones lie now? Poor kid... Lucky kid...

We were sitting in front of our commscreen. The dim lights dancing gloomishly on the concrete walls were enough for us to see and read each other’s eyes. Two tired soldiers in urban camo uniforms not knowing what lies ahead... Just as anyone else... IF there is anyone else, but us and Boris. If we just had a dog, or some other pet... „Ahem...“ Johnny was still looking at me expectantly.

„I saw... I saw my Dad, Johnny. And he gave me... us a mission.“ „You saw... the Colonel?“ „Yea... I did... And he spoke to me... Told me that Boris is nearby... Can you believe this..?“ „Yea... Seriously... I’m just a kid compared to you, but I know quite a lot.“ „Uh-huh. That’s why you are in this unit...“ He smiled. „I know a lot about the other side... Of the same coin.“ I nodded. „One and the same, that’s our and their side of the Existing, Johnny. Maybe we will be seeing a lot of the other side in the future... Any damn thing is possible now, son... Even the mission - that we will become the rescuers. And for me to re-form the Death Berrets.“ He rose an eyebrow, whispering slowly „The Berrets..?“ „Yea. You and Boris will be my students. And this structure and maybe the Ft. Constantine will be our training ground.“ „But... but... How do we get to Boris..? A-and how could you teach us the Art? Ya ain’t a Berret, Hazy.“ I stood up and went towards my locker. „I wasn’t, you mean.“ The locker door squeaked and I closed it, displaying to Johnny three black berrets with the distinguishing grinning white skull cocades on them. „These and a few more of these are all that’s left of the original Berrets. They’re all dead. Remember the story of my Dad’s last mission?“ He nodded. „Well, they all went there. None returned... And my old man had this delivered to me, to remind me of him. He trained me in all he ever learned. And I will train both you and Boris for I am... *heavy and kinda paiful sigh* For I am the last who may be qualified as a Beret...“ Johnny stood up and attenshun. “Truth, my old man ordered me never to join, but now, that’s history. He never mentioned what to do if a nuclear war happens, but this is exactly what he’d do if he were me now. Now, I have to use all I have - and more - and to rely on everyone I have – and that’s you two.“ I put my berret on my head, carefully setting it right. „Cpl. Jonathan-Johnny Anderson, I hereby name you a Death Berret Recruit.“ *Salute to each other* „Here’s your new hair, Johhny.“ I handed him his berret. „Wear it with honor of a good human and good soldier, as now you are nothing but that.“ It fitted him really nice. Some girl would fall for it, that’s for damn sure. We sat down again. I opened my flask of brandy and offered it to him. He took a good swing and smiled... „Huh?“ I also kinda smiled curiously. „The skulls are grinning at each other...“ *Staring at each other’s cocade...*

„Bwahahahahah!“ we were LOLing like this for a minute, or so. Well, you see, the stress’s gotta get out, right? What’s better for that, than laughter? Even now...

„Yea, just let them grin. Better these, than our own, right..?“ *Making a skull-like grin* „Bwahahahahah!“

Some minutes later...

„And how the hell’re we supposed to reach Boris, Hazy?“ I nodded towards the generator room. “There’s a door there.“ „Yea, I know of it.“ „But never opened it, as it reads: ’CP only.’ Well, behind it, there’s a really long and damn dark tunnel to Constantine. Never used so far, I s’pose. ’Ts gonna take sum guts to step in it, not ta mention reachin’ its other side. Waitin’ till rads die down to go there by surf’s abso-frackin’-lutely otta question. We don’t know a damn thing ’bout what’s out there. We gotto go there like rats, heheh.“ „No prob. I used to play Indiana Johnes in a deserted old fallout shelter and wherenot and, after all, the Iron Maiden’s ’Fear of the Dark’ is my favorite.“ „Hahah, they’re mine favs too. Here...“ I went to my locker again and took my MicroDisc copy of the ancient Fear of the Dark Album. Computer accepted it and the sounds filled our little room. „And also, you are a Johnny, righto?“ „Yea!“

As we listened to the disc over and over, waiting for Boris to come in, I was making Johnny familiar with my plans for the immediate future. „The supplies’re gonna last for some fifty days, kiddo.“ „Fifty? Wait... The Captain and others..? Dead..?“ „That’s for damn sure, kiddo. Unfortunately... The blast and/or rads killed ’em. Adams AFB was damn close and that was a damned 5 MT nuke. Such a monster would level an entire city, not to mention the open country. It was a ground-level explosion... A hell of a way to destroy an AFB. AND a lot of fallout... Plus that shockwave and fire... Gamma-photons and crap... Noone who wasn’t really well protected stood a damn chance, kiddo. Out there, it looks just like in the old video-games, that’s for damn sure...“ Johnny nodded slowly.

„We have to stay here at least for a month, until the rads let go in a way, and maybe longer. During that time, I will train both of you as best as I can and I’ll learn from you also – for a Sensei always learns from their students. We will also scrounge every corner of Constantine and SatCom 1 for anything that we need and stash it all so, as to be handy – guns, ammo antirad meds, food, etc. That, and everything else you find worthwile, you drag right to me, and don't forget to raid all the lockers but our, got it?“ He nodded.

„Also, we’ll definitely need to get a hang of WTF really ’appened in the world, what’s the situation out there, and whether there’s some intact settlement within a coverable distance. And we’ll need a transportation, too, if there’s anything that can run. Boris used to be a hobby car and robot mechanic and to tinker with any junk you could find. A real Mecha-Hudini, kiddo. This work of his might just as well be a runner... Or sumthin like a runner.“ „Well, yea, he mentioned sumthin’ ’bout runnin’.“ „Heh, did he? That’s it then. There’s a whole damn vehicle park park in Const... And also a whole frackin’ company-worth supply of Sentrybots, kiddo. Those mean madafrackers with gatling laser guns. That’s the way to guard a nukes storage... Waitaminute... When about Const... It wasn’t hit, and I really wonder WTH not. Hmmm... The Reds are definitely somewhere in the area, kiddo. I see no other reason why not. Such an explosion would level this part of the States, man. So yea, they’re here somewhere. If you see any, shoot to kill. We are at war. Un-frackin’-fortunatelly...“ Johnny listened to me even more closely.

„I just love their art and I also speak, read and write Chinese. And also Japanese. I know a lot about the Eastern thought. I also have a master degree in Jeet-Kune-Do, you know. Not just Budo. And I like their kitchen... And women...“ we both smiled for a moment. „My wife’s grandma was a pure American Chinese. Boy, was she a beauty. And now... Now it’s all gone. The States... China... Poof... Frackin’ finito, kiddo.“ We both wiped our new faithful little friends, the tears.

„Our mission...“ he nodded, listening carefully „...is ’to save women, children and men.’“ „Maybe I find someone... A girl for me...“ „You will, kiddo.“ I shook his shoulder. „And I will also, but I don’t really think I’ll have some more kids anymore. And when about kids... When the time comes... If you want them... Don’t rush, Johnny. First we’d have to find or create a reasonable surrounding for a kid wanting couple. And that could be a real problem...“ „Kids..? Now..? I dunno... I don’t really think I’d like to have any. I... I just need... Someone to be with...“ „Yea, son... Me too... Me too, my son... Don’t worry. Men like us have good noses for that. We’ll get ourselves some healthy women already... After we get used to this hell we’ve cooked for ourselves... Although it wasn’t really you and me. OK, and now put out that feg and get up, Berret. Time to practice...!

Edited by Shidentora

• 3 months later...

Hello everyone.

I have a lot of work, so that this work is kinda on hold for now, but I work on it.

Here's a part from a future episode. Hope you like it. Hope I didn't win my 1st Prize at the Writer's Contest back in the high school for nothing.

So, this is what you will see...

when the GLOW appears before YOU.

The GLOW

As Johnny was approaching the strange glow, stumbling through the greenish haze, bones of our fallen brothers and debris, breathing heavily and sweating like hell in his antirad suit, his Geiger was ticking so much, that Boris and me could hear it a hundred yards from him. Backed up by two of our Sentrybots, Johnny was venturing there alone.

"NO! I ain't let the kid go the all by himself," I mumbled through the mike. "I go there as well. I don't care that he volunteered. Boris, you commin'?"

"Nu, horosho. I go with you... You are just as stubborn as your dad, heh, Hazy? Ty kak tvoi otyec. Let's go... We go back together, or die there together..."

"Just as always. A helluva place for a weapon research center, huh, priyatelj? But, if we're to free those slaves, that's what we need. And our ammo isn't much to look at. There's some there for sure. We MUST go inside, or we die with our knives in our hands."

Boris gave me a friendly pat on my shoulder with his huge hand: "Nu, poshli. Lets go. At least we'll see if my antirad suits are worth the time I spent on them, ahahaha!"

We went on, amidst the heart-tearing moaning of nuclear wind, under the lead grey night sky filled with croaking Radravens, our shapes against the greenish horizon... Into the haunted, dreaded, legendary... Into the goddamned GLOW.

So, once again, we went into the unknown, praying that it won't be the last time for the sake of our humble selves, and for the sake of those that remain in this what remains of the World, awaiting our help in underground shelters, abandoned sewers, remote caves... For the sake of their tears and suffering - to help them end both and to give them a reason to go on.

Sergeant Hazy Jr,

The Death Berets

September 2th 2078.

Edited by Shidentora

• 3 months later...

Hello!

Well I cant write like that, so I would not critque ' I like the story, and it makes your sargent Hazy references come into shape very nicely. Keep up the story, want to hear how they fare.

You have givin me a idea I may use in a mod soon. Wasteland tunnels without loading doors.

I was a mechanic/machinist for 35years a lot of people said "you really good" but it meant little till someone who I believed knew the ropes better than me said "Damn fine work" then I was complete.

freddy

Hello!

Well I cant write like that, so I would not critque ' I like the story, and it makes your sargent Hazy references come into shape very nicely. Keep up the story, want to hear how they fare.

You have givin me a idea I may use in a mod soon. Wasteland tunnels without loading doors.

I was a mechanic/machinist for 35years a lot of people said "you really good" but it meant little till someone who I believed knew the ropes better than me said "Damn fine work" then I was complete.

freddy

Hello, fren!

Man, I'm happy that you like this. Sure will keep it up, the next chapter comes right away:)

Am happy that I gave you an idea. Please, use it by all means:)

I agree with you that the real recognition comes from a colleague who is an expert:)

Alex

Edited by Shidentora

BORIS

While Johnny and me were smoking and drinking beer after our 3 hours exhaustive training, the commscreen finally lit up, and on it appeared the familiar bearded face of my old man’s good friend, Boris the Mechanic. Boris Yoshizuka. When he saw us healthy and in one piece, the broad smile decorated his face and he spread his arms heartily as if he’s gonna embrace us both, right through the commscreen. „Nu, daragoy priyatel! Ochen horosho tebya vizhet, Heyzi, daragoy molodyec, daragoy sinok moy.“ he went spontaneously in his mother’s language, but seing Johnny’s puzzled I-just-don’t-get-it face, he went back to his American with heavy Russian – and occasionly Japanese - accent. „Well, my dear friend! It’s so, so good to see you, Hazy, my dear boy, my dear son!“ „Boris!“ I smiled broadly, clenching the cigar with my teeth. „You ARE alive, Boris!“ „Nu, da, da, I am. Had quite a loud wake-up this morning, you know, Hazy. I thought I heard a dinosaur farting, but frack, no, it really happened, sinok. The world’s completely FUBAR.“ „Yea... But WE’re NOT.“ Johnny and me said as one. „Tak tochna, molodci. That’s right, boys. Hey, what do my eyes see? THE Berets? Nu, pogodi. Waitamoment. You’re sweat all over, are you? Vi boyovali? You were fighting? Without ME?!“ he frowned as a stormcloud. „No, no, no. No way in hell we’d go to fight without YOU, Boris.“ I said. „And against whom would we, anyway? We just had some Berets unarmed training, y’know.“ I explained him briefly how the things were now and that his beret waits for him.“ „Ha-haa, nu horosho. I will come right over, Hazy. And I have a surprise... Nyet, I have TWO surprises for you and for the kid. Ey, ty.“ He looked at Johnny. „Uh... ya?“ „You drink, eh, kiddo?“ „Why, yea.“ He smiled, while I hugged him in a father-like manner. „Good, because otherwise I’d have you guzzle whether you like it, or not, ahaha! Nu nyet, eto tolko shutka. I was just kidding! So ok, here I come! Hazy, get your finest drink on the table! No food, please – today, I will drink with my friends to celebrate – that we stayed alive!“ „I wanted the same thing, Boris.“ I said. „So, you come through the tunnel, I s’pose?“ „Tak tochna. That’s right. Just open the door on your side and wait for me, right?“ „You got it.“ The comscreen went dark.

„OK, Johnny, let’s go wait for the man.“ I said and we went to the generator room...

The two of us took positions at either side of the door, Johnny with his Plasma Flamer and me with my Glock Plasma set to AF. A brief listening to the noises behind the door, a nod to each other and the lever was pulled. The heavy, thick steel door slowly opened with a loud skreek. Good ol’ ex CO never let anyone convert these to power-opperated door. Smart man he was, God rest his soul...

Two flares flew into the dark corridor, igniting some cobweb. Nuthin. Two more, a bit farther. I gave an inquiring look to Johnny, who was inspecting the corridor with a hand mirror, just as they did in WW1 so long ago, and always afterwards. He shook his head. Nuthin. I signaleded him to wait, turned on the motion detector mod on my Glock, rolled over and prone pose-aimed down he corridor. Yea, my instict was right. There was something there, but kinda tiny something, some 50 meters away. I signalled the news to Johny and went forward crawling, with Johnny next to me. His weapon was bulky and cumbersome, but he knew more than well how to handle the 20 kilo beast under all circumstances, in all positions. And after all, the plasma flamer is one hell of a weapon, able to gooify or evaporate its target – depending on the size of it – almost instantly. Whatever is there, he’s gonna nail it if necessary...

20 meters into the corridor, we saw something glittering... A pair of animal eyes! Frack..! But wait... Those eyes were very low. Either it was a lurking beast, or... A little beast? I changed the sight ode to NV an there it was – a little kitten. „Aaw... Heeere, kitty, kitty...“ I knelt down and took out a can pate from my pocket. Seconds later, a little pitch black and so sweet kitty came running and went straight on my sleeve and climbed on my shoulder, purring loudly! It licked my cheek and went gnawing on my earlobe. „Poor lil fella, ya hungry, ain’t ya? Come, we’ll give you sumthin fine to eat. I checked the corridor once again and, with nothing more to worry about, went back to the reactor room. There, I opened the can and put it on the floor. Lil fella zipped to it and dipped his face in it all the way to his ears. It was so calming to watch him eat. Both of us felt warmth around our hearts.

„How did he get in there, anyway..?“ Johnny was scratching his head. „Dunno.“ I answered, inspecting our lil munching friend with my Geiger. „He’s clean.“ „A he?“ „Yea... A he. It’s a tomcat.“ „He’ll need a name.“ Johnny smiled joyfully. „Yea. Got sumthin?“ „Blackclaw.“ „So be it, Johnny-boy.“

Some minutes later, we heard Boris’s mighty footsteps (dontcha think that he couldn’t be as quiet as Blackclaw, however!) and distinctive squeaking sound of 2 or more – Sentrybots! „Flash&Lightning enemy’s women whining!!“ bellowed Boris from some 50 meters. „Hell&Thunder, the States never surrender!“ answered the two of us at the same timas one. A while later, Boris went out of the tunnel and we embraced each other like brothers. „Ahahah! Heyzi, molodyec! Hah-haa! You ready for some drink, priyatel?“ Hah-haa! You better be, as I don’t give an empty cannon shell if you’re not, hah-haaa!“ He shook my shoulder with his huge hand. „And you must be Johnny, eh?“ He extended his hand to shake hands with Johnny and Johnny froze attenshun, but came back and shook hands with Boris, all the three of us laughing. „Ey, chto ya vizhu? U vas – kotenok. Do my eyes fool me? A kitten?“ Blackclaw went to him, sniffed his extended hand, meowed and jumped onto his palm. He gently embraced it ad put back on the floor, but it insisted on climbing on him and settling in a chest pocket of Boris’s mechanic overall. „Meow!“ Blackclaw made himself comfy there and went dozing and purring. „There you go, kotenok. The lil fella came from the tunnel, eh, Hazy?“ „Yep.“ „So, this is my darling Sonya’s kitty that went missing, that’s why it likes me so much. Blackclaw, eh? Nice, nice.“ *Heavy and painful sigh* She... she’s also gone, priyatel... Lyubov moya... Daraga moya. Shouldn’t have gone to that fracked classmates reunion party in DC... Come, come, let’s drink, molodci.“ He wiped two heavy tears from his eyes. „CO is not gonna call anytime soon, eh?“ „Nah.“ We went to the comroom, where I already arranged our finest drink, but first... „Cpl. Boris Yoshizuka, atten-SHUN!“ He attenshuned. „Cpl. Boris Yoshizuka, I hereby name you a Death Berets Recruit. Here’s your beret, Boris. Wear it with awareness that you’re a Beret now. I... *SIGH* I’m sure my old man would be proud.“ *Salute to each other, Johnny too.* „Yes, yes, old Hazy Senior’d be proud, although I kinda feel his presence here, eh, molodci?“ Johnny got kinda confused. „Well..“ I nodded at him and we sat behind the table, drinks poured...

„Soo kanaaa.“ Said Boris in Japanese when I explained it to him. „So the World did change. A noble mission he gave to us, Hazy. I’ll be honored to participate. If only I could see him rippin’ ’em apart once more...“ Then, one of the Sentrybots rolled in. „Ah, OneCan, what’s the sitrep?“ „SNAFU.“ replied the machine in its distinctive robot voice. „We all know that. Is there something more?“ „FUBAR.“ „Da, we know that, also.“ „A propper copper coffee pot, OneCan likes a shoot-a-lot.“ Johnny and me started giggling. „Get lost, OneCan. *the machine rolled away* Err.., y’know, molodci, OneCan was in Jason’s service before he lose it in a Caravan play... To me, of course... Hmph...“ „Hah! So that’s why he was so pissed off back then, eheheh!“ I almost swallowed my cigar. „Yea, he never accepted that a non-cowboy like me could beat him in Caravan, but litlle did he know that ain’t no gambling game that I can’t master play, hah!“ „Heheh, that’s why I never played against you, Boris, and I ain’t gonna! Not even if it’s about peanuts! You can talk a dog off a meat truck, let alone make someone play! Beware of Boris, kiddo, and N-E-V-E-R even think of gambling with him, lest ya wanna end up naked like a pistol.“ I warned Johnny, who asked Boris: „This Jason guy, he was a comedian?“ „Sorta. Poor devil ended up with his head blown off by a sniper on the Himalayas Front.“ „Ah...“ „And before that, he taught OneCan various phrases he made himself. Jackass... But he was a good fella, may Buddha rest his soul... Oh, molodci, life is sucha bumma-fracker.“ „Yep.“ He took a good swing. „I got more bots, molodci. All the 106 LG/M Sentrybots are ready to become opperational anytime on my telepathic command, if necessary. 3 are here now with us. My escort, hah! I will have a number to patroll the outside area very soon... Cameras equipped machines. Got also 30 Mr. Gutsies, but they’re just a backup or, more like it, spares supply. Too weak for real combat. Proklyata urna dlya musora (Goddamned trashcan). Remember, Hazy, first time when we had to take cover behind the fried boiler our ’invincible’ guardbot was turned into?“ I nodded, smiling. „Uh-huh, when a laser fried a part of your beard and you were smelling so bad, that noone wanted to sit next to you in the mess hall for next few days, ahahahah!“ “Nu, da, eta po chemu ya ubil 5 chertovskiych sukov, hrm... (Yea, and that’s why I killed 5 devil madafrackers). OK, the sentrybots’ service life equals to some 10 human lifetimes, so that, if I leave a number to guard Fort Konstantyin, we can go on our mission and, besides, the fuses for the nukes are stored somewhere away from here, which is a NORAD’s classified data. However, the enemy knows of Fort Konstantyin and they’re here somewhere, maybe having some EMP toys with them. But that’s all in vain, molodci! My bots are EMP RESISTANT! AND I have painted every single nuke with insta-deadly poison, so don’t touch them. Hell, don’t even step into the storage, interal defence is set to destroy anyone and anything that somehow enters it...“

We discussed our plans some more, and we were done, Johnny asked Boris: „So, are you a Japanese, or a Russian, or an American..?“ „Hah, I knew you will ask that. Well, molodyec, here’s who ’re you talking to now. Not much to tell, really. My great grandfather survived the Nagasaki explosion. See, he was born on Hokkaido, but he kinda liked the tropical heat, warm weather, and all that... So he left Hokkaido – and he got it. The heat, I mean.“ „Oh...“ „So, after he got well, he went back home. He was kissing the snow of Hokkaido, pledging forgiveness and that he will not leave ever again... Good ol’ great grandpa he was. He went on in teaching the Budo, just like his great grandfather... Their ancestors were the proud Samurai from the Date Clan in NE Honshu. A powerful clan they were, indeed, and their Budo was always very strong, as they’ve always fought the Ainu in the harsh and cold NE of Honshu. Hazy here knows, eh?“ „M-hmmm..“ „There was also the statue of the leader, Date Masamune, in Sendai, the local capital, which was damaged in 2011, when the tsunami struck. Nu, my old man once went to Kamchatka – he had some business there. He did well and – even better. He fell in love with my mom Olga and they went to live in the States, for they knew the power of the Country. That’s it, more od less, sinok...“ Johnny bowed: „Thank you, Sensei.“ „Dou itashimashite. (You’re welcome.) And now, the second surprise, molodci – the first one were the bots.“ He reached for his backpack and pulled out – a big bottle of Rum. „Yea!“ we both rejoiced instantly. Then I said to Johnny: „Now we’ll drink and sing our song, Johnny, and you’ll listen and learn, got it?“ „Yea.“ „And as soon as you learn it, join us.“

And the song went.. (melody and rhythm are the same as in the famous sailor song What Do We Do With The Drunken Sailor?):

„What kind of rum?

What kind of rum?

did ya drink,

did ya drink,

early in the morning?

hey-ho, yally-yo, early in the morning...

Gotta be sharper than my cutlass,

Gotta be sharper than my cutlass,

Hey-yo, early in the morning.

And more tempting than a raven haired bonny lass,

her lips burning hellish hot,

Oh, hey-ho, early in the morning.

Aw, to answer hey-ya-ho,

that kind of rum's worth fightin' for.

As clear as a gemstone, hey ya ho,

as sweet as a bonnie lass's wet and hot kiss

in the middle of july it is,

hey ya ho,

early in the morning.

And that's why my bonny lass left me, hey ya ho,

cuz' I rather drink this rum, hey ya ho.

Ya welcome to join me hey ya ho.

*CHEERS! CLANK!*

Hey, I drink this rum with thee, fellow pirate, hey ya ho,

and when we run out of it,

together shall we fight to get some more,

early in the morning,

hey-ya-ho,

bonny lasses can wait, but THIS rum cannot.

And so were they drinking, the two pirates and so the song goes on, of pirates and rum...

Carrr...

Ship, ahoy, do ya got some rum?“

© Shidentora

We were drinking and singing and drinking and singing ’till dawn, when we said good nite and crawled in our beds, while Boris used a free one at our level.

Tomorrow around noon, our first post-apocalyptic working day will start, and little did we know that Johnny would find something for all of us...

• 1 year later...

All right,

soon the work will be continued and the existing chapters edited into more intelligible form.

NB:

FUTURE EPISODES WILL CONTAIN (ALSO) HEART-AND-SOUL-RENDING descriptions of the post-nuclear Earth!

Also will be present emotional outbursts and the like.

If you cannot take horrendous description of an event, then you better do not read beyond this point.

My works are meant only for Fallout-scarred readers who can take such things.

You have been warned and informed.

Yours sincerely,

Hazy

• 3 months later...

NB:

NOT A SINGLE WORD APPEARING IN ANY OF MY WORKS THAT I POST HERE WAS, IS, NOR IT WOULD EVER BE MEANT TO INSULT OR HARM ANYONE OR ANYTHING IN ANY WAY!

PLEASE, DO UNDERSTAND THIS, ALL RIGHT?

THIS WORK, AS WELL AS MY OTHER WORKS, IS MEANT TO PROVIDE FOR FALLOUT-STYLE FUN (however clumsy my effort on this might be, ehm...) WHILE READING.

SWEAR WORDS WILL BE USED, F-WORDS WILL BE USED AS FRACK WORDS, AND THE LANGUAGE USED IN THESE WORKS WILL STAY AS IT IS - FALLOUT STYLE.

The future episodes are being readied.

Edited by Shidentora

• 2 years later...