Missing Provisioner Supply can't remove supply line.

Maniax2

So i finally got all Settlements and made just one supply line to from each settlement to just go to the other closest settlement (to minimize danger and distance) while doing this the only one i couldn't adjust was one from Finch Farm to Abethany Farm (i know horrible supply line so far) ive been trying like mad i even used this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7835/?. i can only count 29 provisioners out of 30 supply lines , already tried waiting with alarm on but never see it ...

any workarounds for this? my ideas could be :

maybe force another npc do that supply line via console (could it cancel the previous npc?) ,

maybe that provisioner is kidnapped although i never get the quest triggered but could he be and thats why he dissapeared?

any possible way to find out his ID to prid and moveto player command?

any console command to remove supply lines?

PD: sorry for title meant to say "Missing Provisioner can't remove supply Supply Line" if a mod can rename it u_u...

Edited by Maniax2

Digging other forums found a solution , posting it in here

there's a way to replace a ghost provisioner, haven't tried it myself yet as I've had zero phantom routes (only provisioners going AWOL, and breaking the line)
so credit goes to the Fallout 4 console command guys at the wiki:

'player.placeatme 20593 will spawn a settler. Settlers spawned this way must be moved to a settlement via the Workshop interface (default is "R" on PC) before they can be assigned to work.

Note: - A settler spawned like this can be assigned to a supply line and home of an existing settler (if done in that order) to take over that supply line. This can be done to fix bugged supply lines when the original settler can't be found.'

Just make sure you spawn the settler within a settlements boundaries, or it will take some console work to get him/her to take the orders needed

Or you can just leave it like that. The supply line definitely still works even without a settler, and obviously there is no danger to anyone, if there's nobody actually going that route.

You can even deliberately produce ghost supply lines with robots, if you want.

• 1 year later...