Is my mod going to cause trouble to other modders? (Advice needed)

I'm currently in the midst of testing a small mod, but it's touching on some issues that I'm worried may have problems for authors of other mods. I'd like some advice from more experienced modders.

The mod does two things.

1. Changes the nutritional value for food items in the game, to rebalance them explicitly for Survival Mode.
  2. Add a large number of new recipes that are added by finding cookbooks, the recipes can only be used while the cookbook is in the PCs inventory.

In order to do this I want to add new Recipe Filter Keywords that will be used for the new constructible objects that I'm creating. (Edit: So that each cookbook has it's own unique menu category that vanishes when the player isn't carrying the cookbook, that way the menu is less cluttered).

Fortunately the cooking workbench doesn't use any formlists, it simply includes all constructible objects with the Workbench Cooking keyword and then sorts them using the Recipe Filter keywords as menu categories. I've tested my prototype and it allows my new recipe category to be added to the menu. I've tested it alongside another mod which adds new items to the vanilla categories and that too seems to work just fine with both of them loading at once.

As far as I can tell, this shouldn't cause any problems. However I'd like to ask more experienced modders if they can foresee this causing problems in the future. I'm cautious around keywords because of all the issues we've had with them so far, and although it should be fine in this case (especially with the keyword cap lifted) I don't want to blunder in blindly.

Edited by PoliteRaider