Rain Blocking Roofs?

ramtex

Hey Nexus Forums!

I couldn't find anything in relation to this mod so I was hoping someone knows something, or could make something.

Floors block rain but glass roofs don't.. Im not talking about the Sanctuary houses roofs, just the ones you place yourself in settlements. This means if we want sun lights in our buildings, we must accept an interior downpour each time. :sad:

If a mod already exists that fixes this, please direct me, otherwise, who can help?

P.S, I feel like this is something that would be added to a patch in the future, but who knows..

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Nexus Forums!

I couldn't find anything in relation to this mod so I was hoping someone knows something, or could make something.

Floors block rain but glass roofs don't.. Im not talking about the Sanctuary houses roofs, just the ones you place yourself in settlements. This means if we want sun lights in our buildings, we must accept an interior downpour each time. :sad:

If a mod already exists that fixes this, please direct me, otherwise, who can help?

P.S, I feel like this is something that would be added to a patch in the future, but who knows..

Thanks!

I would also love to see a roof that keeps the floor from getting wet. Rain occlusion is definitely happening, since it isn't actively raining in my houses - I just wish it would cover everything in water every time it rains.