Hair/body mods load, but don't show properly

Xengas

Hey guys, I'm having some issues with a few mods and id like any help/advice you can come up with as troubleshooting mods is defiantly not my strong point.

It seems with every hair/body mod i use, it doesn't load properly.

I have made the nessecary .ini changes in my game before hand and i have had a few follower mods work correctly so i don't think that the issue lies in that area (however i may be wrong lol).

Starting with the hair issue- I can go into the character customization menu and see that the hairstyles have indeed loaded into my game as the name of the style is displayed, however the hair itself never shows. My character is shown as bald with every custom hair choice. I have tried two different hair mods, KS hairdos and Hair Variations. Both give me the same outcome.

Moving onto the body issue, i attempted to use the CBBE body type and everything but my characters head turned a bright pink color. Its a bit frustrating to have both of these conflicts but im willing to try anything to fix them. I can post any pictures/config that you need. Thank you in advance to anyone who can give me a hand here, love this community always <3