VailRyuketsu

Ok, before any one says it, I know about the mod a few years back that still has WIP as part of the title, and I know about the Unlimited Blade Works mod done by elysees. This (hopefully) is a different idea and less OP at first.

Well, anyone that has seen either of the fate series knows that the Gate of Babylon is the ultimate treasury and houses every legendary weapon/item that has been and will be. With Gilgamesh being able to call upon them at any time he likes, so why not have a mod that gives the Dragonborn that same treasury to use himself? I am not just talking about shooting out weapons. If you want that then here is the link to elysees' mod you can use the blade works half of it for that.

What I am talking about is the Dragonborn getting his own treasury to fill with his own, well, treasure. Sort of like the Bag of Holding, but maybe with its own physical location, a spell to send items to it, and maybe even the Bab-ilu: the Key of the King's Law to open and use it. And yes even a spell to shoot out the various weapons that you have come to collect through your journey.

The reason I say it is not OP at first is because you supply the weapons that would be used. So of course to have a true treasury that is worthy of being called the Gate of Babylon you would have to replace the weapons as you go with stronger ones, and even add in the Daedric Artifacts. Maybe even modded weapons could be added to it to give it that true 'holds all treasures even the unknown ones' characteristic that it is claimed to have.

With something like this you could even become Skyrim's very own 'King of Heroes'.

So is anyone willing to build the true king's treasury?

fate-zero-gilgamesh.jpg

• 2 years later...