Hi all

So i am fairly new to the nexus and have just gotten around to navigating the forum and mod download sections.

Long story short... I was wondering if there would be any way to get my username to match my Bethesda's (GECK) username... (id be willing to delete my account and start form scratch if need be)

At the moment the only thing i can think of is possibly changing my current "jsicks" account's e-mail address to a different (barley used e-mail) then creating a new account with the correct username linked to the original e-mail that i am currently using. ***However, before i attempt anything i was wanting to ensure i wouldn't be breaking any rules and honestly, i was hoping there could be a way that a moderator would be able to assist me in changing the username so that i would not have to go through all the trouble...

*I would just create a new account using a different e-mail however, i would like to have all my modding contacts sent to my current e-mail address...

I completely understand if im basically SOL and need to request an account deletion.

*Also, sorry if this has been asked before

Thanks for your time,

Jay