Morrigan nude mod/ Sex scenes

Cysia

Hi,

Im looking for a mod that replace morrigan's underwear with nudity, a nude mod for morrigan only, without affecting the others females.

In fact I'd like to get rid of the ridiculous morrigan's magical bra.

Is there such a mod? or am I force to make all females nude?

By the way, concerning better sex scene mod, is there a mod that makes the characters nude only for the scene, and then give them back their underwear after the scene?

Hi,

Im looking for a mod that replace morrigan's underwear with nudity, a nude mod for morrigan only, without affecting the others females.

In fact I'd like to get rid of the ridiculous morrigan's magical bra.

Is there such a mod? or am I force to make all females nude?

By the way, concerning better sex scene mod, is there a mod that makes the characters nude only for the scene, and then give them back their underwear after the scene?

The bodies are shared, so if you edit the mesh for morrigans body, it will aslo alter all human females in the same way. If one really wished to do this, I would have edited the female body and then exported it as an armor, which she could wear. Granted, you would have to make sure that the textures doesn't differ. I don't think anything like this exists yet though.

You can, indeed, undress Morri without stripping all other ladies in the game.

You'll need the Potion of Transformation (PoT), which means you'll need the Python scripting language, plus Natual Bodies all-in-one (NBaio), which means you'll need DAO-Modmanager (DAMM). But it can be done!

Once everything is installed, you'll configure NBaio to use the BioWare default (small clothes) human female model, but by using the PoT you'll give Morrigan whatever nude model you prefer.

All of these mods are available here or, for Python, through the link in the PoT mod.

*** CAUTION *** Once you've used the PoT, you have to be very careful about uninstalling it. If you don't return any characters who have used it "to the way they were before", the game will crash on load if the PoT isn't active.

Happy Modded Gaming! :thumbsup:

So sorry! :facepalm:

I'm so used to calling it that because if I don't, I forget I've used it and can cause myself problems.

The name of the mod is "Nude Variety, ver. 4" (NV4). As noted in the Description, you will also need the NBaio (or similar) body model replacements.

(And I think I was mis-remembering about the need for the Python scripting language. That's for the DA Face Replacer! :tongue: )