FALLOUT 4: Rebel With A Cause

twowolves80

MOD REQUEST FOR FALLOUT 4

Simple, really. Are you tired of walking around Sanctuary Hills after scrapping every possible thing there was to scrap, and thinking, man, these sidewalks still look like crap? Ever wonder why your character took all the time to build fantastic houses for your settlers, but never took one of the dozens of tools laying around and cleared the sidewalks and streets of the unsightly dirt piles?

Well, how about a mod to clean that crap up? What, are we animals in the future? The Minutemen are all about rebuilding and blah, blah, blah, but you know what? I've never seen Garvey do an honest day's work with a shovel or a broom. No, he just walks around all day talking about the good ol' days, and oh, by the way, word came in of another settlement that needs our help.

Call it a beautification project. The sidewalks and driveways and streets should be cleaned up. Why, you ask? Well, that brings me to my second mod request:

How about working motorcycles? Or any vehicles for that matter? Who doesn't want to fly one of the vertibirds, blasting away at smoked out dope fiend raiders taking pot shots at you from the rooftops? But mainly, I want to be able to ride around Sanctuary Hills on my newly cleaned roads on the back of a shiny red motorcycle like I'm James Dean. Plenty of coolant still laying around in bottles--you mean to tell me no gearhead has come along in 200 years and said, you know, I bet I can get one of those old motorcycles to run? There's nothing like running down raiders in a suped up motorcycle with the radioactive wind blowing in your hair.

So, please, would someone kindly take this under consideration when deciding what new mods to make when using the brand spanking new GECK?

Thank you!

Also, attached is a picture of an unsightly dirt pile in the middle of the road. Garvey, quit walking around and grab a damned shovel!

Not talking about the trees. Talking about the dirt piles. If you don't like trees, then don't put them in--that's just to my taste. But the dirt piles are ridiculous. And besides, have you seen pictures of Chernobyl? Nature has run rampant over the nuclear fallout, and the bombs dropped in Fallout 4 something like 200 years ago--plenty of time for nature to grow back.

And cleaned up roads mean motorcyle rides. :D

But you have to look at every other tree in the Wasteland.You are having some trees that are completely fine,while every other tree outside your settlement is dead.It just looks out of place.

Bit I digress.I don't how easy it would be to remove the dirt piles.If it doesn't work,you just could go into the GECK and remove them yourself.

I use a pre-geck mod called Fallout 4 Seasons Project which adds more trees and greenery to the entire landscape, and I have it set to Autumn right now. Hoping with the release of the geck, that mod will be updated to include dynamic seasonal changes in the trees and greenery and in the weather contemporaneously with the game's calendar. I just probably have my ini settings tweaked a bit off which is why they're not rendering proper LODs and distant trees.

Also, I'm actually debugging a small "mod" for cleaning up Sanctuary right now for someone that should be released soon. Much improved over the vanilla version. Now, if I could only get my motorcycle up and running, I could do the whole Great Escape thing with the BoS as the villains. lol