Move Hearthfire House to Riverwood or Whiterun

u5agimodoki

Hey, Skyrim mod makers! This is my first time posting in a forum, and I have kind of a weird request; I'd like breezehome to be replaced with a hearthfire build-it-yourself house.

I love how you can pretty much make your own house in hearthfire. It's honestly one of my favorite features in Skyrim, tbh. I also love Whiterun, and the NPCs inside of it. However, I'm not too fond of Breezehome, and I just can't really warm up to the non-lore-friendly versions of it. Therefore, I'd like to see Lakeview/Heljarchen/Windstad moved inside of the Whiterun cell.

Or, if that would be too difficult, maybe it could be moved next to Riverwood or something, and have the spouse, kids, and housecarl all navmeshed to Riverwood stuff.

As dumb as it sounds, I feel like my adopted kids get really lonely out in the middle of the wilderness. I mean like, who wants to wait around all day in a big house with nothing to do but wait for your heroic parent to come back and give you an apple pie or something? Not me, my guy.

Unfortunately, I have no skills with mod creation. Zip. I'm just not smart enough for the coding/math stuff. I know this is probably asking for a lot, but I just really want to see something like this happen. Thanks for reading, and please consider if you're a modder. Thanks!! :>

Edited by u5agimodoki