Request:Could someone mod Tali's photo in ME3 for me

DrCrowTGamer15

... and I am switching bank accounts so it will be a month or two before I can start paying for membership again so i can't upload at the moment.

@DrCrowTGamer15; There's no need to be a "Premium Member" to upload (or download) anything here on the Nexus. Ever.

Membership is totally free. The only differences with paid membership are: ( a ) ad-free, ( b ) faster d/l speeds possible (no cap), and ( c ) access to the "Supporter's Image Share".

As a Supporter, (which I see you are, and which is automatic and lifetime after having been a paid member for any period of time) you get ( a ) and ( c ) anyway, and I *think* you get ( b ) as well. :thumbsup:

Well here it is.

http://www.nexusmods.com/masseffect3/mods/450/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fmasseffect3%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D450%26preview%3D&pUp=1

We had to use the original painting version because the person who drew that was the one we could get a hold of to ask if it was okay, but it's the same design and I still think it looks really good, hope you enjoy it.

... and I am switching bank accounts so it will be a month or two before I can start paying for membership again so i can't upload at the moment.

@DrCrowTGamer15; There's no need to be a "Premium Member" to upload (or download) anything here on the Nexus. Ever.

Membership is totally free. The only differences with paid membership are: ( a ) ad-free, ( b ) faster d/l speeds possible (no cap), and ( c ) access to the "Supporter's Image Share".

As a Supporter, (which I see you are, and which is automatic and lifetime after having been a paid member for any period of time) you get ( a ) and ( c ) anyway, and I *think* you get ( b ) as well. :thumbsup:

Okay thanks, I like to support the site so I will be paying again once I finish switching and get my new debit card so I have paypal set up again, but that is good to know.