Playing Oblivion(PC) with PS3 controller - xpadder

• 1 month later...
  • 8 years later...

"Really I dont think Oblivion was intended to support a controller at all. For PC of course. I love using keyboard and mouse due to the preciseness that they have over a controller. But, I do play Fallout 3 with a controller when I want to just sit back and relax, but that is because there is full support for a controller in Fallout. I tried it on Oblivion a while back, but nothing ever worked out for me."

Why do kids run onto threads were people want to use a ps3 controller and you try to give us your life story and talk about other games and bullcrap?

1. Were all aware playing oblivion with any controller is complex, so why even waste are time reading your bullcrap? do you know what site and thread you're on boy? clearly a thread were people are trying to get their controllers to work. so your very first sentence right off the bat shows you're a monkey and just wasting our time boy.

2. Great, we are so happy YOU like to playing oblivion with a mouse and keyboard.. thats great.. NOBODY CARES BOY. do you know what thread you're on boy? we clearly want to use a controller.. once again your wasting our time boy.

3. Ohhhhh you like playing fallout? NOBODY CARES... once again wasting our time boy... this thread is 100% about a controller and oblivion, why are YOU telling the world you like fallout on this thread??? haha, snowflakes

4. You tried a controller for oblivion and it did not work????

wow, shocking.. you have added so much to this thread...

your wisdom is so legendary boy...

haha, fool, yea we know controllers and oblivion pc is hard, thats why were on this thread boy. you dont need to waste our time and post crap were all aware of. good god, who comes onto a thread about a ps3 controller and oblivion, and decides to talk about himself, a different game, liking a K and M for oblivion and saying its hard to get a controller to work on a PC obilvion???

a snowflake democrat voter is the answer

fix yourself boy

Edited by falcon4406

"Really I dont think Oblivion was intended to support a controller at all. For PC of course. I love using keyboard and mouse due to the preciseness that they have over a controller. But, I do play Fallout 3 with a controller when I want to just sit back and relax, but that is because there is full support for a controller in Fallout. I tried it on Oblivion a while back, but nothing ever worked out for me."

Why do kids run onto threads were people want to use a ps3 controller and you try to give us your life story and talk about other games and bullcrap?

1. Were all aware playing oblivion with any controller is complex, so why even waste are time reading your bullcrap? do you know what site and thread you're on boy? clearly a thread were people are trying to get their controllers to work. so your very first sentence right off the bat shows you're a monkey and just wasting our time boy.

2. Great, we are so happy YOU like to playing oblivion with a mouse and keyboard.. thats great.. NOBODY CARES BOY. do you know what thread you're on boy? we clearly want to use a controller.. once again your wasting our time boy.

3. Ohhhhh you like playing fallout? NOBODY CARES... once again wasting our time boy... this thread is 100% about a controller and oblivion, why are YOU telling the world you like fallout on this thread??? haha, snowflakes

4. You tried a controller for oblivion and it did not work????

wow, shocking.. you have added so much to this thread...

your wisdom is so legendary boy...

haha, fool, yea we know controllers and oblivion pc is hard, thats why were on this thread boy. you dont need to waste our time and post crap were all aware of. good god, who comes onto a thread about a ps3 controller and oblivion, and decides to talk about himself, a different game, liking a K and M for oblivion and saying its hard to get a controller to work on a PC obilvion???

a snowflake democrat voter is the answer

fix yourself boy

This thread is like 9 years old, chill.