NMM Mods no longer working after creation kit update

Conman59

Hey, so with this new update for Fallout 4 and the creation kit, my previous mods from NMM are no longer present. They show up on NMM, but everytime I go to load my game, it says that the saved content relies on... and it lists all of my mods.

Anyone else having this issue? I don't want to search and look around this bethesda net for these mods when I have them already. Please help. ANything is much appreciated.

I just had the same problem, all my settlement builds were ruined as the objects i used to build them with (using mods) were all gone, even though they show up in build mode. However i have just created a bethesda.net account, then launched Fallout 4 through NMM and went to the 'load save' screen, and selected 'Change character'. Here were all of my old saves from before the beta went live today, alongside the saves the game made just now after i fast travelled, which have an (M) next to them?? So i opted to load one of those old saves (from last night) and hey presto, my mods work OK again, and my settlement objects have re-appeared. The beta seems to have separated out any save you made yesterday or before the beta into another folder?? Anyway, there were only 2 saves under the new beta as it seems, both load ok but have all my settlements without 3/4 of their objects??? Not sure whats going on, but try that if you haven't already.

Yeah, I just tried to load my game and it said a bunch of mods (perhaps all) were missing, even though they are present. I tried to load my game to see if that did anything, but it only crashed my game.

I really don't want to give up my 150 mods :l

1.5 update broke everything in my save games. NMM lost its mojo.

Is there a way to opt out of updates? I wasn't even using anything that pushed an envelope. Snap n' build, spring cleaning, better settlers, and a couple of weapons.

All you have to do to fix this is create an account on Bethesda.net.

Launch the game.

Go into "Mods"

wait for bethesda to sort it's self out.

Press T (to enter your load order screen)

Enable all your mods. (mine said something about still downloading soming but I exited anywho)

Wait for it to "reorder" your mod list (it'll put them in the order NMM has them)

Load your game and enjoy your mods.

All you have to do to fix this is create an account on Bethesda.net.

Launch the game.

Go into "Mods"

wait for bethesda to sort it's self out.

Press T (to enter your load order screen)

Enable all your mods. (mine said something about still downloading soming but I exited anywho)

Wait for it to "reorder" your mod list (it'll put them in the order NMM has them)

Load your game and enjoy your mods.

Great. That works with mods that are not hosted/sanctioned by Bethesda? Glad I went to the recycle bin and restored my last half dozen saves.

Not sure but it's possible that you may have to uninstall each mod in NMM (right click the mod and select uninstall and delete from active profile). Then re-enable the mod. I've had to do that in the past whenever I encountered this issue and it's what worked for me.

Same for me, registered on bethesda.net, got the game and the mods working by going in the mod menu and activating them all, but the keyboard only works in the menus (alt+tab works, so you can come back in the game menu). In the game itself, no key responds...

Did you find a workaround?

EDIT. I talked too fast, after I restarted the game, everything came back to normal :)

Edited by ElevenJax