NMM Mods no longer working after creation kit update

Conman59

All you have to do to fix this is create an account on Bethesda.net.

Launch the game.

Go into "Mods"

wait for bethesda to sort it's self out.

Press T (to enter your load order screen)

Enable all your mods. (mine said something about still downloading soming but I exited anywho)

Wait for it to "reorder" your mod list (it'll put them in the order NMM has them)

Load your game and enjoy your mods.

Great. That works with mods that are not hosted/sanctioned by Bethesda? Glad I went to the recycle bin and restored my last half dozen saves.

Sorry for the delay, But yes it works with all your mods.

got the game working, but my keyboard isnt recognized

, cant even hit esc to get to setting. :confused:

That happened to me also I just forced the game to close then restarted it and it fixed that problem.

Edited by Martinus1982

A question for everyone who says their mods are not loading. Have you checked the plugin section of NMM and are they still there but the check boxes beside them are not checked?

If so, then check each box down your whole list and boot the game from within NMM. I would recommend using F4se as the launch program rather than the one provided with the game. The F4se for patch 1.5 is still technically beta but I used it to lauch F4 6 times today with no problems and only needing to re-activate my plugins one. YMMV, but you have nothing to loose at this point.

I have never logged into Bethesda.net for mods or mod access. So make of my suggestion what you will.

All you have to do to fix this is create an account on Bethesda.net.

Unfortunately I can't manage to join Bethesda.net. I tried completing the account creation process multiple times and kept getting an error message and told to try again. I'm pretty frustrated, as I can't restore my game to an earlier iteration to re-enable my mods. Anyone else having this problem?

SInce this topic seems to be more related I'll post here aswell...

So The Update came, mods didnt load. Updated NMM (which should be compatible) and Mods loaded, BUT: only one single time. After restarting i cant get the game to load any mod. What I tried:

- Restarting PC

- Forcing NMM to update manually (is up to date)

- tried adding * manually before the plugins in plugins.txt (didnt work, but screwed up NMM's load order)

- Tried starting FO4 from NMM

- Tried starting through F4SE

Anyone got any more ideas? Enabling mods in Bethesdas ingame menu works, but u have to do it everytime you start the game which isnt an option with roughly 150 active esps.