Track down mod that causes CTD, 1.5 Crash

AgentNgo

So as you know, 1.5 has rolled out today. I haven't seen any posts about crashing thus far so i'm going to assume it's stable for the majority of you. However, it causes me to crash to desktop after the loading screen (maybe 30 seconds after clicking 'continue game'. Ive disabled all mods and tried it and it seems to work. Which means one of my mods (which work fine yesterday) is conflicting with 1.5. I am asking if there is anyway to track down the source of the crash? Is there a crash log I can look at to zero in on the problem or should I wait until modders do some updating. Thanks.

I'm getting this issue as well, despite that I don't have that mod mentioned above. Soon as I updated, whenever I load a game, just about when the game is going to fade in from the load screen, it CTD's. If I remember correctly, there was an issue like this with a previous update, which was then fixed by a NMM update. So I think we're just waiting on the NMM admins fixing the issue. That or Bethesda.

Hope this helps lad

Grim

EDIT - Forgot to mention, when you select the save you want to load, it says that there is missing content then lists ALL eps's I currently have installed, but in the mod manager, it says they are all turned on

EDIT 2 - So, after WaRi0's helpful advice, I proceeded to use the in-game load order feature to re-activate my mods. Doesn't give me a missing content warning anymore, however still CTD's after a few seconds

Edited by thegrimreaper2

you have to go into the MOD section on the main menu and enable each mod by hand in your load order :( Hopefully at some point bethesda will add a "enable all" button