In a nutshell, all mods are working EXCEPT Texture Replacers.
With this latest patch (1.5), I had to reactivate my mods (re-tick) in NMM (latest - v0.61.20). Launching via NMM (and with the FO4 Launcher), my game CTD'd right away.
1. Executed "Verify Integrity of Game Cache" in Steam.
2. Trashed all .ini files (made a backup of all 3 of them first).
3. Started game through "Fallout 4 Launcher", resetting all options/preferences. Loaded latest save... successfully, no CTD!. Quit out of game.
4. Launched game through NMM. All mods working, EXCEPT texture replacers.
5. When I go into "Fallout4Custom" .ini and paste-in:
(which all re-texture mods require as far as I know)
... the game crashes... just when I think it's going to load.
I also tried installing F4SE... didn't help.
Any suggestions GREATLY appreciated!! Thanks in advance!!
edit: also have a bethesda.net account set-up (from day-one) and under "Mods", all my plug-ins/load-order appear to be fine.