New Creation Kit Tutorials

MutanTortoise

Although the skyim creation kit is very simular to the FO4 kit there have been a fair few improvements and changes. For instance the dialogue is quite dissimilar as it adds; camera angles, speech from your character, speech from the respondent, followers now have a array of affinity settings, what they love, what they hate, what events they interact with ext.

I found that the visual mapping of the dialogue system seems to be missing as well as gui being mixed up.

What I'm trying to say is; we still need tutorials guys!

What do you think?

Please post you tutorials below:

Edited by MutanTortoise

Although the skyim creation kit is very simular to the FO4 kit there have been a fair few improvements and changes. For instance the dialogue is quite dissimilar as it adds; camera angles, speech from your character, speech from the respondent, followers now have a array of affinity settings, what they love, what they hate, what events they interact with ext.

I found that the visual mapping of the dialogue system seems to be missing as well as gui being mixed up.

What I'm trying to say is; we still need tutorials guys!

What do you think?

Please post you tutorials below:

... and when you post them, make sure not to use music that some media company owns or it will end up blocked. Already saw this on a twitch stream from one of the first tutorials for the creation kit.

• 1 year later...

I'm in the process of creating a companion and have found several good tutorials on creating a simple companion here are two. These are on basic creation of a companion and do not get in to the affinity system. I'm presently researching that and have found that MacCready has the best example of how it works and isn't too complex compared to the other NPC followers that people can check on. Seddon has the best quest/dialogue tutorials and I highly recommend him although there are others that touch on different aspects of quest/dialogue creation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKViKsNcXVY