Realistic Crafting - Recipes for everything

Deleted5074362User

Hello. I would like to ask, if there is a mod that changes crafting system in Skyrim with using recipes as notes. It is weird that my character knows how to craft every damn food, weapon, armour and can't remember recipes for potions. I was searching, but didn't find any mod like this. The basic idea is, that you can find or buy recipes from vendors, otherwise you can't make a specific weapon in a forge, food in a cauldron or potion on an alchemic table. I also don't like the idea of making potions. "Mix something and bam, potion of something." Like that would work in a real life. It would be great if the mod would be generation based, so mods like immersive weapons and armours or PerMa would need not compatibility patches.

I concur, OP. I care mostly about the food recipes and wish there was some way to integrate the foods introduced by various mods. I'd like to start with almost no food recipes and have to acquire them via:

1) books, notes in relevant area: kitchens, e.g.

2) from npcs e.g. a hunter might know venison recipes

3) from advancing in hunter skill trees from e.g. the mod hunterborn / campfire.